Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ...
46
86
94
95
96
97
98
106
... LastLast
  1. #1901
    That one is a lot better than the others, that's for sure. And yeah, it's sexy, I like it and everything fits pretty well.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  2. #1902

  3. #1903
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,773
    Currently have something nice and simple.


  4. #1904
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That one is a lot better than the others, that's for sure. And yeah, it's sexy, I like it and everything fits pretty well.
    huzzah! \O/
    Great success.

  5. #1905
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-01-23 at 12:27 AM.

  6. #1906


    Found the background on reddit earlier =3

  7. #1907
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  8. #1908
    The Patient Karmian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    217
    Is pornographic content allowed?
    WoW is dead.

  9. #1909
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmian View Post
    Is pornographic content allowed?
    Not really. No sex, no nipples, no penises, no vaginas, no ass.

  10. #1910
    Here are mine as they are at this moment.


  11. #1911
    Got this one for about three days now, and I decided to clean it up nice and good.



    Image with no icons, etc.
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  12. #1912
    That's a lovely wallpaper So proud of you for cleaning your desktop too! But it seems like you forgot around 15 icons

  13. #1913

  14. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    That's a lovely wallpaper So proud of you for cleaning your desktop too! But it seems like you forgot around 15 icons
    haha.

    I really had to clean it for this wallpaper. It looked sooo bad with the other icons that it was just, just horrible. xd

    The icons on the left seem pretty good to me, since their colour kind of like fuses with the wallpaper. Problem are the ones on the bottom right corner, but meh, I really need those in there. :3
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  15. #1915
    Over 9000! Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Running away from the flashing Blue Lights !
    Posts
    9,153

    Bonus cookie for first person to say what the background is from

    woopsi too big

  16. #1916
    Dual monitors
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-01-27 at 09:07 PM.

  17. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    haha.

    I really had to clean it for this wallpaper. It looked sooo bad with the other icons that it was just, just horrible. xd

    The icons on the left seem pretty good to me, since their colour kind of like fuses with the wallpaper. Problem are the ones on the bottom right corner, but meh, I really need those in there. :3
    Pff! Start-button and just type in what file you're after

  18. #1918
    I am Murloc! Ciddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kharanos, Dun Morogh
    Posts
    5,610
    I don't have an actual shot of my desktop, but it's just a generic, otherwise unmodified Windows 7 Basic theme with this as the background (this may potentially be slightly NSFW, you have been warned):
    http://wallpaper.metalship.org/walls...eavy-metal.jpg

    I used to have Magni Bronzebeard from WoW in a really badass battle stance/pose where he was swinging his hammers around, but I lost it and never could find it again.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-01-27 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "there are people with dildo's older than you, your opinions do not matter."

  19. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Pff! Start-button and just type in what file you're after
    I would never do such utterly boring, oh so boring and lazy I am to do that and hideous act!
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  20. #1920

    Final Fantasy for life!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •