Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    Great Idea Blizzard. Lets make a boss easy and only for advancing the story, but make him drop the highest level gear in the game. Even higher than H25LK, the hardest fight in the game.
    Halion drops gear identical to LK.
    Last edited by Liquoid; 2010-06-30 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aydar478 View Post
    You didn't get the memo did you? Since like... 2004 it's been perfectly acceptable to use facts that you've just made up on the spot to validate your arguments... get with the times man...

Quote Originally Posted by Draoi View Post
    Huge props, alot of haters here. My guild did a few pulls on heroic and this fight is equal difficulty as heroic LK, so it makes sense guilds that have cleared heroic LK should be able to down this quickly.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't premonition get alot of practice in on this fight on the PTR?
    I believe they had a lot of PTR practice and almost downed him on their scheduled test day, so that definitely contributed to the kill. I'm wondering how rare this kill will be in comparison to LK.

Quote Originally Posted by aydar478 View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that its the highest level gear, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Morthas View Post
    Gratz.

But this only shows how hard the game has become ... :+
    the best guilds in the world kill the boss with the intended gear for it and no limited attempts after trying it on ptr (didnt happen for lk hc at start)

OH MY

lol they delayed RS in US because of this competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    the best guilds in the world kill the boss with the intended gear for it and no limited attempts (didnt happen for lk hc at start)

OH MY
    Well to be honest, I'm not sure they needed 50 (or even 20) limited attempts on Halion to kill it. I believe they had enough practice on the PTR and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    lol they delayed RS in US because of this competition?
    Did they allow Heroic on the PTR? if so, I don't know if the competition was really a strong point...

Quote Originally Posted by Gradywhite View Post
    Well to be honest, I'm not sure they needed 50 (or even 20) limited attempts on Halion to kill it. I believe they had enough practice on the PTR and such.
    pretty much sure youre not getting what im saying

Quote Originally Posted by BlimeyLimey View Post
    oh man, a US guild beat an EU guild? definitely worth the wait!
    Kinda hard for EU guilds to kill anything when servers are down for maintenance.
    The guilds who are on US servers that are actually up, has had a 12 hour headstart on all EU guilds and a 24 hour headstart on other US guilds that are on servers that are still down.
    Great success, Blizzard!

Yea, you guys saying that its so much easier than H-LK 25 but equal loot.. look at their gear/experience. Not to mention yes they've practiced plenty of times on the PTR and spent several hours on the live server. So no it wasn't a "LOL GUIZ LETS GO GET EZ LEWTZ" raid.

Deleted
    if i am not mistaken, didnt premonition aswell kill the boss on ptr?

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    if i am not mistaken, didnt premonition aswell kill the boss on ptr?
    I know they got really close at least, but I'm not sure if anybody killed him on the PTR...

Instantly killed, eh?

Good thing it drops loot as good as the Lich King.

Deleted
    Gratz

pfff. i knew it, lame bullshit content again

Deleted
    So it's piss easy, who knew?!

Quote Originally Posted by BlimeyLimey View Post
    oh man, a US guild beat an EU guild? definitely worth the wait!
    You fail dude....

On topic: Premonition had some of the best gear in-game for their raiders + they practised this encounter a lot on the PTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    So it's piss easy, who knew?!
    For Premo obviously, not for the rest of the nerd community.

WTB vid?