Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #81
    The Patient Peanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    242
    WTB vid?

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by mmozz View Post
    Wotlk is hard bro!!
    I guess you won't get a kill 'till cata, tho.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Well, that answers my question.

    "So, RS is out, anyone willing to tell how hard it is?"
    So, because one of the world's best guilds has downed it very quickly after (unconfirmed, but assumed) practicing it on the PTR, you think you have any kind of idea how hard it is for your guild for example? I am actually willing to bet your guild will not be downing it anytime soon, especially after realising that for some strange reason you're not doing your "normal" 15k l33t damage like in ICC.

    If you're a member of Ensidia/Stars/<insert top guild here>/Akatsuki/Espadas, then I apologise for underestimating your group.

  4. #84
    I know this is on every mind Is there any bonus loot for doing it heroic? or is it just better gear

  5. #85
    Lol at retards saying 'OH LULZ WOTLK IS VERY HARD NAO' after checking Premonition killed him already. They did lots of practice on PTR plus .. they're Premonition not some guild full of retarded monkeys jumping around. I bet all those saying 'I can faceroll this fight on HC mode blindfolded' will never kill him before Cataclysm.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

    My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by zeo View Post
    Lol at retards saying 'OH LULZ WOTLK IS VERY HARD NAO' after checking Premonition killed him already. They did lots of practice on PTR plus .. they're Premonition not some guild full of retarded monkeys jumping around. I bet all those saying 'I can faceroll this fight on HC mode blindfolded' will never kill him before Cataclysm.
    I'm in agreement with this. I don't expect my guild to down him this first night(in fact, I expect we'll end up killing normal mode, this week), but I do intend to have this kill, soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

  7. #87
    Just attempted this on my disc priest in a normal 10m pug with some from the tops guilds on the server. Couldn't get passed 2nd phase. It's not that easy.

    1st phase its pretty much stay out of the meteor and fire, and a random raid memeber with get a living bomb icon debuff that will leave a circular fire patch on the ground. It also does a blast wave type effect when dispelled, which rockets nearby raid members (knocking them into fire, tail swipe, cleave, outside of the perimeter of the fight...etc).

    2nd phase a portal opens up, and everyone goes inside. The two big things here are a void zone debuff that when dispelled sucks nearby players into the void zone (void placement, and communication on when to dispel are key here). The void zones do A LOT of damage even if you're in them for only a short period of time.

    the other ability is a laser that goes completly across the boss and to each side connected by orbs. Theres a warning before this happens. So all one has to do is look where one of the orbs is, and put themselves ahead or behind it. It is a one shot (think laser barrage on mimiron)

    It might have just been the raid healing make up--2 discs, one resto shaman or the fact that the other disc priest was drunk--nah, two discs is bad for raid heals. Now, with a holy paly, a resto druid, and me the disc priest. It probably would have gone smoother (pally heals tanks solely, I bubble entire raid and assist heal tanks, and resto druid rejuve/wg spams)

    Point being. It's definetly not FREE loot.
    Last edited by Vicieus; 2010-06-30 at 12:57 PM.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    can someone please post an direct armory link? i'd like to see, and im too afraid to google for the us armory
    Haha faggot

  9. #89
    Many posts are QQ'ing about, 'OMG look how easy it is roflbbqwtf.'

    Did you forget that the guild is amond the best in the world? Did you forget that they practice on PTR's?

    Or do you simply believe that because another guild can do it, just means that the game is easy?

    I have no interest in the boss at the moment, havn't tried it on any PTR but I doubt it is 'easy'.

    Congratulations to Premonition, but to all the people moaning about the difficulty, come back in a few months
    when you have killed it, and even if you manage that, your point is no longer valid.
    Last edited by Haw; 2010-06-30 at 01:17 PM.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
    Kinda hard for EU guilds to kill anything when servers are down for maintenance.
    The guilds who are on US servers that are actually up, has had a 12 hour headstart on all EU guilds and a 24 hour headstart on other US guilds that are on servers that are still down.
    Great success, Blizzard!
    Wait, people actually care who kill a boss first?

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Lets hope not. I'd be pissed if I'd wanted this to hold off raiders for a couple months and they 1-shotted it.
    25people out of 1100000+ *cough*

  12. #92
    Mechagnome Finangus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ...in the mountains.
    Posts
    576
    Lemme summarize this thread real quick:

    A bunch of shit players in shit guilds that haven't downed H LK are bitching that H Hallion is too easy because one of the top guilds in the world that practically has H LK on farm and practiced this fight on the PTR is able to down it on the first day. Obviously, that means that any mouth breathing retard will be able to down H Hallion, right?


    Quit your fucking complaining and bitching. I'd bet good money that none of you window lickers can down H LK, even with the 25% buff. There's no way in hell you're going to kill H Hallion if you can't kill H LK with a massive buff. Blizz didn't fail at designing a challenging encounter; you just fail at using basic, common fucking sense.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Finangus View Post
    Lemme summarize this thread real quick:

    A bunch of shit players in shit guilds that haven't downed H LK are bitching that H Hallion is too easy because one of the top guilds in the world that practically has H LK on farm and practiced this fight on the PTR is able to down it on the first day. Obviously, that means that any mouth breathing retard will be able to down H Hallion, right?


    Quit your fucking complaining and bitching. I'd bet good money that none of you window lickers can down H LK, even with the 25% buff. There's no way in hell you're going to kill H Hallion if you can't kill H LK with a massive buff. Blizz didn't fail at designing a challenging encounter; you just fail at using basic, common fucking sense.
    Chillax.

    A person once said: "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do"

    Window lickers--I always guffaw when I read that.

  14. #94

  15. #95
    That was fast. Grats guise.

  16. #96
    why don't these shitheads just say from the beginning that it will be 18:00 or 20:00 before servers are up. It was obvious from the start...

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Finangus View Post
    Lemme summarize this thread real quick:

    A bunch of shit players in shit guilds that haven't downed H LK are bitching that H Hallion is too easy because one of the top guilds in the world that practically has H LK on farm and practiced this fight on the PTR is able to down it on the first day. Obviously, that means that any mouth breathing retard will be able to down H Hallion, right?


    Quit your fucking complaining and bitching. I'd bet good money that none of you window lickers can down H LK, even with the 25% buff. There's no way in hell you're going to kill H Hallion if you can't kill H LK with a massive buff. Blizz didn't fail at designing a challenging encounter; you just fail at using basic, common fucking sense.
    QFT. Someone give this man an internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanus View Post
    WTB vid?
    Their 25 man video isn't up yet, but if you want a 10 man video to supplement your needs, there it is.

  19. #99
    Gratz to them, but it kinda sucks i expected this instance as hard as sunwell was.

  20. #100
    come on then, tell me how easy it is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •