Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    So, a guild that did TONS of tries in the PTR, are one of the best in the world downed the hard mode on the first day, the 90% of the people here saying HURR is easy, they won't kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurtaj View Post
    dude they even said icc would be final instance.. and this instance just have 1 boss for fun.... like a free loot boss
    Pretty much, its to help gear up people before Cata, same with the 30% ICC buff.

Want to see a video, but I can wait.

Why do people QQ and say omg WOTLK is so easy, These guys are one of the top contending guilds in the world, they have exceptional players, They have the gear for the boss (LK-25HM) and all other gear.

Before you complain 'omg this boss is sooo ez' and such, they put out the time on PTR to learn the encounter on normal and heroic, hence why they got it easily, so grats to them.

If they didn't release halion on PTR on heroic and normal it would've lasted longer (think LK wasn't on PTR).

Also, again before you complain about content being easy and such, i have to admit, the bosses aren't too overly difficult or technical in WOTLK as opposed to say BC (though my experience in that may be limited, i like to read up on fights and watch videos). BUT keep in mind you have the right to bitch about halion being too easy on heroic if you have already killed him on heroic, otherwise you shouldn't be complaining because obviously its not too easy for you as you have yet to kill him

Quote Originally Posted by atimuscalamity View Post
    Why do people QQ and say omg WOTLK is so easy, These guys are one of the top contending guilds in the world, they have exceptional players, They have the gear for the boss (LK-25HM) and all other gear.

Before you complain 'omg this boss is sooo ez' and such, they put out the time on PTR to learn the encounter on normal and heroic, hence why they got it easily, so grats to them.

If they didn't release halion on PTR on heroic and normal it would've lasted longer (think LK wasn't on PTR).

Also, again before you complain about content being easy and such, i have to admit, the bosses aren't too overly difficult or technical in WOTLK as opposed to say BC (though my experience in that may be limited, i like to read up on fights and watch videos). BUT keep in mind you have the right to bitch about halion being too easy on heroic if you have already killed him on heroic, otherwise you shouldn't be complaining because obviously its not too easy for you as you have yet to kill him

people like to think they get credit too if someone else kills it or they try to belittle the achivement of the kill because they know they will never get it unless they get carried threw it

A top guild killed a boss! Damn guys this game is too easy!

Okay realm first for halion were stupid. I mean u get up at 3 a.m to get the realm first. Nerds much I mean unless you were on a different time zone which I understand.