wow keeps crashing and idk why

hey, everytime i click play my screen turns black then i get a wow error, now my wow is saved under a jump drive but i did unplug my comp today to plug in a different computer. the wow error says "ERROR #121 (0x85100079) Version Mismatch" now ive used the repair feature, deleted my wtf folder, deleted patch 3.3.5, and deleted addons and im at a loss here, i could use some help bad

Do a fresh reinstall.

You might want to uninstall windows98 and get yourself something better.

Quote Originally Posted by madmedisease View Post
    hey, everytime i click play my screen turns black then i get a wow error, now my wow is saved under a jump drive but i did unplug my comp today to plug in a different computer. the wow error says "ERROR #121 (0x85100079) Version Mismatch" now ive used the repair feature, deleted my wtf folder, deleted patch 3.3.5, and deleted addons and im at a loss here, i could use some help bad
    Use the repair thingy again and pray. If it doesn't work, you need to reinstall the game. Most likely you deleted something you shouldn't have, or the update to 3.3.5 failed to complete.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.