Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Start winning them.

No, seriously. One person can make the difference in most games. Play strategically with 1-2 others and you'll win 90% of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Start winning them.

No, seriously. One person can make the difference in most games. Play strategically with 1-2 others and you'll win 90% of the games.
    What this guy said. When you get tired of losing battlegrounds, coordinate with others in the game who look competent and do the important things that need doing.

3 people can get and cap wsg flags, trash AB bases, stifle EOTS nodes, recap AV towers or hold a side in strand. Let the useless folks wear themselves out on eachother and accomplish the actual objectives of the map.

for me, if we losing, i just concentrate on killing people / doing well, i mean, if im gunna lose, id prefer to lose in style by killing 3 people in a 3v1 situation than lose and get camped.

Deleted
    I cant remember the last time I lost a BG, I only do premades to avoid low rated people.

Once I was on late and there was no premade so I joined a random BG and we lost, I was so mad after that you dont even want to know

Don`t do any PvP atm, but I guess I will when cata comes, make a guild group and just rape it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel View Post
    What the title says. My battlegroup is mainly useless on the alliance side, there are times when I am trying hard to remember when I last won a particular BG I was in. And this makes me wanna pick up my horde paladin again to try and PVP.

/discuss
    horde is better anyways

but yeah, when i lose a bg, i just queue again, and hope we win this time

simple as that

---------- Post added 2010-07-06 at 06:24 PM ----------

oh, and one more thing

never underestimate your faction, cause the tables can turn very fast

example: monday, july 5th, 2010. I am a death knight in eye of the storm were currently losing by a little bit over 100 points

so we have 2 bases, the alliance has the other 2 bases

i decide to go for one quick cap as the alliance were at 1560+ points, and we were at about 1460+ points

i cap the flag with our two bases still up

the horde is now ahead by 2 points

we won by 2 points because of that last minute cap

just goes to show, you never know how fast the tables can turn
    Last edited by Praiseworthy; 2010-07-06 at 06:24 PM.
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

i gave up on pvp a loooooong time ago somewhere between rerolling from a pally to a shaman. it was fun to pvp at 1st but then AV ended and i realized horde win everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    I cant remember the last time I lost a BG, I only do premades to avoid low rated people.

Once I was on late and there was no premade so I joined a random BG and we lost, I was so mad after that you dont even want to know
    QQ much?

but srsly, r u upset that you had to fight for yourself for once? premades are lame, too easy, id rather be forced to get 9-39 other people and hope to god they are smart, its way more interesting

unless its WSG, then yes, id suggest bringing friends

but for stuff like AV, they are just going to lawlzerg the boss anyways, i dont even try in there anymore

i miss the days in AV when it would go on for quite some time

when you would win by killing all 600 alliance players, not 2 faceroll bosses

when you would actually see the druids get summoned, as well as the ice lord

but..... those days are over

eye of the storm..... for the win...... ='(
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

What I tend to do is respec to a burst spec , which is in my case destruction , and I have a little secret that leads to winning bg's 90% of the time. Thats my streak at least. Today 9/10. Okay , here is the strategy:

Annihilate and destroy every opponent you see. Things will die , you will enjoy it , and you will win. It works. Trust me. Believe in yourself. If you dont think its possible here is a video , but its not me tbh , cause I cant fraps , however here is a nice video that shows it

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=z0DW...eature=channel
    Passing the 852 mark doesn't give me dat extra immolate tick. Bug?
    I think the guides that give haste values for new ticks all assume 5% Haste buff.
    You sure?!How much more haste do you assume I need for the extra tick?
    I'd assume you need 5% more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us