Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WTB Kingslayer - EU

As the title says i would like to find a european guild that sells kingslayer runs both 10 and 25 man.

My mains guild is suffering alot from the summer afk and we dont even have enough ppl to get a full 10 man going. So ive lvld up an alt that i mainly pug the 4-6 first bosses with in icc. and due to the high competition in tradechat between people trying to get runs to icc going i need to be able to offer hc lootship in order to lure som people over to my group.

If you know a guild willing to sell kingslayer achivement it would be nice if you could say what faction, server guildname and price in a reply here.

Also flamers that say find a guild etc, dont bother. i have the achivemnent on my main, this is for an alt.

thanks in advance

What do you play ? How much would you give ?

There is a lot of guilds that do offer this, its likely also that a guild on your own realm sells the runs.

On Doomhammer-EU anyway there is a number of guilds who have it on farm, Alliance and Horde. Generally its 10,000/25,000 dependant on which raid you're running.

Maybe ask on the Official-WoW forums first under your realm, or ask the guild leaders of many of the guilds on your server who have it on farm before transferring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    There is a lot of guilds that do offer this, its likely also that a guild on your own realm sells the runs.

On Doomhammer-EU anyway there is a number of guilds who have it on farm, Alliance and Horde. Generally its 10,000/25,000 dependant on which raid you're running.

Maybe ask on the Official-WoW forums first under your realm, or ask the guild leaders of many of the guilds on your server who have it on farm before transferring.
    That's a lot for 25% buf . I mean , wasnt Ensidia selling boosts for mount for 35k?

35k 10man
    50k 25man

Deleted
    Our server it goes for 10~ on 10man. Meh, not hard to get, just make a good pug or xfer to Deathwing and i'll boost for free >.>

Im in one of the guilds on Doomhammer EU, and just want to say, the 10/25K was with like... 5-10% buff. We have just kept the prices at that because theres still a market for it . 25K on 25 man = 1k per person, 10K is 1k per on 10 man anyway. (and 1k for the GB!).
    I'm sure something could be worked out, but its just not worth it to do a transfer anyway - take a look at your own realm first ;o.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2010-06-30 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Man go to the horde side of sunstrider, ppl do pug runs there like its a walk in the park, i managed to get lk 25 and some hcs done on an alt lol!
    cool story, bro! our alt raid does 9/12 heroic every saturday within a maximum of 2 hours, we don't even bother trying prof or sindra because we want fast epics and that's just what blizz gives us.
    There are many many alt raids out there with 11/12 heroic.

Hey mate,

a guild on my server is doing just that. Dentarg EU, i googled the link to the boost page for you

http://www.badomen.info/website/inde...crown-boosting

"We are selling the meta achievment in Icecrown Citadel (10 Player) which rewards a Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. Additionally we are also selling [Bane of the Fallen King], or both as a package deal with a 10,000g discount. Loot is included."

"We are now also selling the title [The Light of Dawn]*. This will include no loot and only the encounter required to get the title."

I'm not in that guild so if you have any more questions about it you'll have to contact them yourself matey. I think what they are selling is a bit more than you need but contact them anyway as you may be able to get just a kingslayer title for less.

Have fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    cool story, bro! our alt raid does 9/12 heroic every saturday within a maximum of 2 hours, we don't even bother trying prof or sindra because we want fast epics and that's just what blizz gives us.
    There are many many alt raids out there with 11/12 heroic.
    thats also a hell of a cool story.

on topic. i think the best way to find a guild whos doing this by scamming trough some realm forums, lots of guild advertise there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharkoon View Post
    thats also a hell of a cool story.

on topic. i think the best way to find a guild whos doing this by scamming trough some realm forums, lots of guild advertise there
    Isn't scamming against pretty much every rule made by Blizzard and MMO-Champ? oO
    But yeah, best way is indeed this. Though I may advice simply join a raiding guild that still progressing.
    It's:
    1. More fun because you have to work for it.
    2. Free, except for maybe repair bills.
    and
    3. More rewarding, you have the feeling you actually worked for it.

But hey, it's your gold and you can do whatever you like with it. ^^
    But I would probably never pay to get a title that pretty much any guild should be able to get by now. Just my opinion.

This kind of services makes me feel sick, this is the cancer of this game. Not only falsifies the title system, also distorts all the warcraft universe. This is the same virus that force people to run as headless chickens after the gearscore. Or the one that infests teams halfway through arena seasons, later you will be arrased in bgs by over equipped toons without skills. That's the mirror of the society, mindless people looking for empty porpouses.

Luckily there's a few integral people in the game, thank goodness. We must coexists with the other ones :P

PD: sorry for the trolls and for my posible misexpressions but my native language is not english.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah as soo many otheres before me have allready said its puged lk and the tittel suxs everybody has it

Deleted
    check out Operation Eskimo 10 man Sale runes

we only boost heroic ofc Bane of the fallen king title

price is on the fourm post also you can buy 11/12 where you can loot everything you want. (heroic mode aswell)
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....05402379&sid=1

Quote Originally Posted by Jumi View Post
    yeah as soo many otheres before me have allready said its puged lk and the tittel suxs everybody has it
    He is not doing it to wear the damn title? He wants kingslayer on his alt so he can do hard modes while pugging...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Energon View Post
    Hey mate,

a guild on my server is doing just that. Dentarg EU, i googled the link to the boost page for you

http://www.badomen.info/website/inde...crown-boosting

"We are selling the meta achievment in Icecrown Citadel (10 Player) which rewards a Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. Additionally we are also selling [Bane of the Fallen King], or both as a package deal with a 10,000g discount. Loot is included."

"We are now also selling the title [The Light of Dawn]*. This will include no loot and only the encounter required to get the title."

I'm not in that guild so if you have any more questions about it you'll have to contact them yourself matey. I think what they are selling is a bit more than you need but contact them anyway as you may be able to get just a kingslayer title for less.

Have fun
    Lol ;x

I watched their website and they are charging 60k for a bane of the fallen king (lk10 heroic).
    I mean who pays 60k for that shit? If you are too casual to get it with your guild you wouldn't care about the title and if your guild is any decent you can get it yourself without buying a boost. I don't get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Lol ;x

I watched their website and they are charging 60k for a bane of the fallen king (lk10 heroic).
    I mean who pays 60k for that shit? If you are too casual to get it with your guild you wouldn't care about the title and if your guild is any decent you can get it yourself without buying a boost. I don't get the point.
    Considering the long queue we have lots of people buy it It's a nice title

EDIT: Fixed link; http://www.badomen.info/website/inde...crown-boosting

Quote Originally Posted by Caang View Post
    As the title says i would like to find a european guild that sells kingslayer runs both 10 and 25 man.

My mains guild is suffering alot from the summer afk and we dont even have enough ppl to get a full 10 man going. So ive lvld up an alt that i mainly pug the 4-6 first bosses with in icc. and due to the high competition in tradechat between people trying to get runs to icc going i need to be able to offer hc lootship in order to lure som people over to my group.

My guild is selling LK 25M for 10k, not sure about 10M tho. Just let me know if you're interested.

If you know a guild willing to sell kingslayer achivement it would be nice if you could say what faction, server guildname and price in a reply here.

Also flamers that say find a guild etc, dont bother. i have the achivemnent on my main, this is for an alt.

thanks in advance
    My guild is selling LK 25M kill for 10k. Just let me know if interested.

its 15k for 25 man on stormscale horde

^
    You would be surprised, there's a waitinglist for bane of the fallen kind even at that kind of price.