Poll: What class(es) have you left, or is about to leave, during WOTLK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question In WOTLK I left my...

I'm a bit curious to see what classes people have left, going from mains to alts, during WOTLK.

For example I used to play a shaman, changed it once ICC shipped for a warrior, I'm not going back, its now a very idle alt.

Feel free to post a reason as to why you left your class!

* If you changed multiple times then submit your first switch.
    * If you left the game don't bother posting as you didn't leave your class for another.
    Last edited by MrMuggles; 2010-06-30 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Adding some info.

Deleted
    I left my druid, now I am leveling my mage, because my druid is getting boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    i left my warrior for a death knight. i got bored of the warrior, and i also got sick of playing as the alliance. So instant lv55 on the horde? hell ya

Deleted
    My huntard and pala, well didn't leave them until last winter.

I swapped from a rogue main to a ele shaman main in Wotlk within a month of it being released.
    Bored after 3 1/2 years of playing a rogue wanted something with more versitility. (heal/melee/range)
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a shadow priest until 3.0 then switched to my hunter

I left my Priest and Rogue(though still use this one as a bank) back in the early Burning Crusade for my Paladin. Haven't looked back since. I've leveled a couple of alts in Wrath of the Lich King, but none of them can compare to my Paladin, so I assume that'll stay as my main for a quite long time.

I left my Mage for my Druid, since I had played only it for the entire of BC. I really enjoyed my Druid, but ended up going back to my Mage in 3.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost... nothing O.o Was playing my paladin more in the last 5 months of TBC so kinda became my main, kept it my main in WOTLK. Gained a DK, a shaman, a druid and a mage, before i leveled my old Hunter which was my first characted.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I left my priest for a shaman, then shaman for death knight, then death knight for a shaman, then shaman for the priest and then priest for the Death Knight

I left my mage for a druid which i left for a dk which i left for a priest which i left for another dk which i left for a warrior which i left for a paladin which i left for another dk before comming back to the paladin which i left for another paladin.

I <3 Heirlooms!

started on mage,pew pew fire was fun, arcane in the end, got bored

then a priest,holy nty, shadow... id hit it, but went disc, and loved it... got bored

after that... a hunter... lolkite, afkautoshot / reading newspaper...... bored

then came the drood,to be a good kitteh is hard, owls look gay, resto is ez-mode... bored...

had to try the shammy, even changed sex... since male dr make me vomit... bored

even when knowing better... a faceroll pala had to be included...bored

Trying to be one of the 3 % of good dk's... failed and bored..

Dots seem to be fun... lets try a lock... bored

even tho all are 5.3 k up geared.... bored

now im using my drood again to raid, and mage to do alt raids.

5 years + of wow... ebay will be happy with all the 80's in the end im sure!
    Last edited by webdonkey; 2010-06-30 at 10:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a shadow priest all through TBC and started leveling an elemental shaman alt when WOTLK hit. Went resto at 80 and like it way more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Left my paladin for my death knight and then left my death knight for my paladin.

Left my Shaman to go Paladin in Wrath.
    Mainly because it was superior and flashy.
    Left my Paladin to go back to my old Altaholic ways.
    Mainly because I got sick of the way Paladins heal, but also because I stopped raiding.
    Which kinda left me with no real way to progress the character.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

I was holy priest at the start of wrath, tried disc out in Naxx but didn't switch to it until Ulduar.

Took a break for ToC because, well, it was ToC, and when I got back my old guild had a new (and awesome) disc priest - so I went holydin.

I'm still holydin for 25man, though in 10 man I play resto druid or disco for hard mode progress. So I kinda abandoned my priest, but she's still my toon for heroic-lk-10, so in a sense she's still a main since she still works on guild progress runs.

I left my warrior to go with my druids.

I realised I was terrible at warrior tanking.

...wallet in El Segundo.

Still playing my first character I made some 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdalas View Post
    I left my warrior to go with my druids.
    I tried druid tanking once, was in pain because of threat issues and never did a raid with it again. Found druids way more difficult.