Poll: What class(es) have you left, or is about to leave, during WOTLK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I left my hunter, rogue, paladin, mage, shaman and warrior

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I deleted my paladin.
    I will leave my hunter to level a hunter worgen.

Left my shaman.. rerolled a priest.

I left my Warrior and Shaman in WotLK, rolled a Death Knight. Later leveled up my Shaman to 80, it's now my main again. I recently picked up my Warrior again, gearing it up as an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    i left my shadow priest to go to druid boomkin and i shall never look back....untill cataclysm when they shift the classes around i need to find a new main :P

I left my mage. Spamming Blizzard in EVERY SINGLE instance for EVERY SINGLE HEROIC pull got really boring. It's the only option since it pulls more dps than anything else. /yawn

I left my Resto Shaman to my Paladin. Resto Shaman was just too boring for my liking so now ive moved to retri paladin which i really enjoy

In WotLK I left my:

Warrior for my Paladin
    Paladin for my Mage
    Mage for my Druid
    And then I left wow, might be back in cata

(all above reached max level + raiding/serious pvp)

In BC I left my:
    Warlock for my Rogue
    Rogue for my Paladin

(all above reached max level + raiding/serious pvp)

In vanilla I left my:
    Lock(L16) for my Paladin
    Paladin(L31) for my Warrior
    Warrior (L41) for my Mage
    And raided with my mage until I quit wow 3-4 months before each expansion pack as I allays do.

As you can see I change allot, and I can only keep one character active, when I switch main and level up a new one and raid/pvp with that one for 3-6 months I don't even log onto my previous mains more then maybe for using professions. So I´m not an "altoholic" since I rarely have an alt, I just switch main ALLOT :P

mage to dk

i started playin 1 year ago... i leveled the mage up to 55 and then reroll to dk

now both are lvl 80 but my main is the dk

I have always been a hunter, still am, and forever will! HUNTER POWER!

Deleted
    Technically my main is a mage since BWL came out but I play it more like an alt now. I've actually left nothing as I don't have a main in that sense. Some are just more active and some less and that changes all the time.

In classic it was mage and I had a warrior alt.
    In TBC it was mage, lock (raided and PvPd more on it), warrior and rogue
    In Wrath it's mage(doing non-raid achies with it as a priority), paladin, warrior, rogue and less active priest and lock

I miss having one main though and wish all the other classes would suck again:P

I started as a Hunter first patch.. levelled to 80 fast.. Guild needed a tank and I was tired of dpsing.. so rolled a warrior.. now I have less time so I rolled a healer.. 3 80's... priest is now my main.. I only farm emblems for primordial saronite with Hunter and Warrior..

15+ Year Old Account
    I have always played a Hunter. I only took a break from it once because I couldn't get a guild on it so I played another character for a while but I went back to the Hunter

same here. only difference is I was on other realm instead of other faction

I left a mage for a holy paladin, resto druid and shaman... My Pally is still my main as far as achieves/pets/mounts etc are concerned. I'm lvling a priest, warr and dk - I guess you could say I'm somewhat of an altoholic!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying on my Celestial Steed through rainbows eating delicious rainbow coloured marmalade.
    Was warrior, hated arms dps in Ulduar patch, level'd a DK to 80, hated the rune system, went and level'd my level 18 pally to 80, got bored before the weekend was over and went back to my warr ^^

I left my social life for a PC game.

I left my life somewhere.. can't really remember where :O

i left my warlock for, the other 9 classes... and my warlock.

Guess i just stopped raiding and now i slack around at my own pace playing alts/mains, hell i dont know what my main is nowdays, i play them all

I left my: Mage, Warrior at first, then my Hunter, Then my Warlock and now playing my shaman
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.