Couple of prot warrior questions.

So i finally leveled my prot warrior to 80 and got him (or her even) some gear (still farming my ass off for emblems). I played a lot before as prot paladin but warriors are more fun.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ood&cn=Catmeat Here is armory. I took cleave and sunder armor glyphs for better aoe threat in 5 mans. Gonna replace them with shorter cd on shieldwall and taunt.
    At the moment im gathering mats for crafted toc chest and emblems for head.
    My questions are: I noticed that after 5 stacks, sunder deals more damage than shield slam. Is it because my shield is a bit old? Or is it lack of strength (which increases shield block value) on my gear?
    Also some prot warriors use spec with 2/5 shield spec and 3/3 focused rage. Is it because they rarely go oor (out of rage ) in raids? I only tanked heroics so far and i have some rage problems when spamming cleave and tc on trash pulls.
    In raids, shall I vigil 2nd tank or some aggrowhoring warlock or hunter?
    Also would you like to recommend any nice UIs? Im very tempted about Arp UI (http://cladhaire.wowinterface.com/do...rpUIMulti.html). I havent tried it yet, but i want some nice, clear and lightweight UI when ill start raiding.

cheers.

Your making tanking sound like rocket sience :O It's not to much trouble, put vigilence on someone, doesnt really matter to much, can even put in on the second tank to make him take less damage. Since for the aggro it isnt really that much of a problem, getting missdirected to, or getting tricks of the trade is alot more help. And ARP UI isnt that lightweight :P Get something you put together yourself, it's allways better. And also about shield slam / devestate, i think that shield slam should give you abit more aggro even if it does less damage then devastate.

I noticed that after 5 stacks, sunder deals more damage than shield slam.
    You probably mean devestate, and it can be that it does more damage than shieldslam, it depends on the weapon you are using. This does not make it a priority over SS for tanking though, as SS has an innate increase of 30% threat since the +blockvalue cap got implemented.

Also some prot warriors use spec with 2/5 shield spec and 3/3 focused rage. Is it because they rarely go oor (out of rage ) in raids? I only tanked heroics so far and i have some rage problems when spamming cleave and tc on trash pulls.
    This is kinda tricky, it is simmed that the build they use (2/5 shield spec, 3/3 focused rage) is the one that gives more overall threat/damage. It may look absurd, but that's the deal.

In raids, shall I vigil 2nd tank or some aggrowhoring warlock or hunter?
    Vigilance is up to you to decide. As the -3% damage reduction does not stack anymore with the paladin Blessing of Sanctuary and the disc priests' talent Renewed Hope, mostly it is useless to put on a fellow tank. You should offcourse put it on another tank if you need to taunt midfight, but even then you state you are going to use Glyph of Taunt, which means you wont miss your taunts anyway.

You should put it on the dps that does the most tps, now this could be dps from all classes, so just take a look at your omen to see who's tps is the most and put it at that target. Be advised though, sometimes you can't really judge from omen, as some good players take pre-emptive actions to stop overaggro from happening (soulshattering warlocks, invisibility mages, feigning hunters) but they could be the one's who do the most TPS, even though they are at 50% of your threat.

Ye, I mean devastate
    Thanks for nice and detailed answers.