Gemmin Intelect ?Oo

Hi,guys. With the latest update on Rawr,it says that for maximum DPS i should gem for .... Intelect!! Just lol?wtf?Its kind of bug or it says the truth ?O_O Right now i have some arp+agi gems and am siting at 680arp+NES,62%crit and 5350ap ..Why it recomends me to gem for INT ?: /

Allright, let me start.

RAWR IS WRONG. DONT USE IT. USE SPREADSHEETS. USE FEMALEDWARF.COM.

there we go.

---------- Post added 2010-06-30 at 11:26 AM ----------

It's in hunter section, so I assume he is a restoration warrior.
    Last edited by omidmash; 2010-06-30 at 11:28 AM. Reason: non of your business
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

Deleted
    because you have no buffs enabled

Well duh, int increases your crit, and yoo wantz teh big critz

Thanks Tursk that was the correct answer Btw,i mostly use femaledwarf.com but sometimes i check Rawr also..

Deleted
    The Statvalue of Int goes up by a large margin if a fight has a big uptime of AotV. Do you have raidbuffs enabled? At most times turning them on solves the problem of an overwheighted int-stat. (actually it's not overwheighted, it just doesn't reflect "raid-reality" well)
    Last edited by mmoc019c19adc5; 2010-06-30 at 12:24 PM.

I have a hunter on my realm that has Intellect Dragon's Eyes... and some haste gems too.

It's because of people like them we're considered as failers :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly your using too much leather gear and the spreadsheet shows you have so much time in AOTViper that it would be a dps increase to gem intellect, just a thought but u left no armory link so no way of knowing really
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytrain View Post
    Hi,guys. With the latest update on Rawr,it says that for maximum DPS i should gem for .... Intelect!! Just lol?wtf?Its kind of bug or it says the truth ?O_O Right now i have some arp+agi gems and am siting at 680arp+NES,62%crit and 5350ap ..Why it recomends me to gem for INT ?: /
    facepalmed here.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

For hunters, use www.femaledwarf.com, not Rawr.

Also,
    "Note: Your dps value for intellect is overly high due to low mana regen causing a large viper dps loss. Make sure you are enabling all the mana regen raid buffs that will normally be available to you. Even with low regen it isn't recommended that you gem for intellect since mana situations will vary widely by fight to fight but it may be worth valuing gear with intellect more highly (i.e. avoiding leather). If you'd like to see your damage without mana considerations, change the aspect behavior under settings to never use viper."

This is a common problem seen in sims.