Thread: Help me improve

Help me improve

Here's a link to my mages armory:

Okay, I can't post links until I have more post. Just armory Lavarynn of Ner'zhul

any suggestions on what I could do to gear/gem/spec differently to get a little more DPS out? I know the ring is unenchanted, got it yesterday and I know I could get 1 more SP if I switched the gems in the pants to SP/Haste, any suggestions besides that?

Thanks.

The only place I can see a real improvement is in your first trinket. DFO would be much higher dps, and looking at your gear, I would say you have pretty easy access to it. (Depending on how many other casters you're rolling against, etc. Drops off of 25 Rotface). A better option for boots would be Plague Scientist's Boots, which drop off of 25 Festergut. (Again, another easy replacement)You should also look into doing the Sons of Hodir quest chain for rep, and access to their shoulder enchant.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Sons_of_Hodir

That's all I can think of atm. You'll have to forgive me, I'm a bit tired. But if anyone can add to what I said, or even elaborate a bit, I bet it would help a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    be awesome
    No

If you plan to stay Arcane, loose the Spirit gear. Belt,Boots,Neck,Cloak is what I saw.
    Easy replacements -
    Marrowgar 25 (Belt)
    Festergut 25 (Boots)
    Blood Queen 25 (Neck) Or, Saurfang 10 (HC if Possible)
    Dreamwalker (Cloak)

Apart from that 380 hit is over cap for Arcane, drop it to 250-270ish.
    You would want to change the Silver of Pure Ice, DFO as someone above mentioned, drops from Rotface 25, or run ToC/ToGC for Reign.

Black Magic on weapon beats 63+ spellpower.

And skill up Enchanting for pewpew ring enchants!
    Last edited by Swaap; 2010-06-30 at 02:25 PM.
    [URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Swaap/advanced[/URL]