Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'd be happy..

I was in ToC25 the other day and we were preparing to fight.. I saw a rogue with 5300 GS and inspected, saw he had on medallion of the horde..the trinket with resilience on it, which is high in GS, I asked him why he was wearing it and he said to boost his GS.

Point is, people wear stuff that has no relation to improving their output, if GS was removed then people would stop doing this type of stuff ..and it benefits everyone.

Cry, because instead of all the "LFM ICC25 5.8k GS pst w/acheeve or IGNORE" spams in trade, I'd see "LFM ICC25 3k WH pst w/acheeve or IGNORE" spams (spelling errors were deliberate, at least on my part).

Care. Like a bear, baby.

But I think I would live with armoury checks.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I'd be happy..

I was in ToC25 the other day and we were preparing to fight.. I saw a rogue with 5300 GS and inspected, saw he had on medallion of the horde..the trinket with resilience on it, which is high in GS, I asked him why he was wearing it and he said to boost his GS.

Point is, people wear stuff that has no relation to improving their output, if GS was removed then people would stop doing this type of stuff ..and it benefits everyone.
    Sadly idiots will always exist...