Zalazane's Fall + Operation Gnomeregan

First of all i have no idea if im posting this on the right forum or not, but anyway

Is Zalazane's fall and Operation Gnomeregan part of this 3.3.5 patch? I understand it was on the PTRs but unsure when this makes it to live...i only ask because for one im bored waiting for the servers to come back on...and i also really cant wait for this!

If anyone knows please let me know

Regards!
    Quote Originally Posted by saxmfone1 View Post
    Step 1: Make this macro

#show Swipe (Bear)
    /cast Maul
    /cast Swipe (Bear)

Step 2: Bind this macro to your L and O buttons

Step 3: Run into any heroic and LOL your way to victory

I believe the event data might be delivered in this patch, but not activated until such time Bliz wants to. PTR was just to test the event in general anyway. When they were done with it, they turned it off again.

Quote Originally Posted by logiclock View Post
    First of all i have no idea if im posting this on the right forum or not, but anyway

Is Zalazane's fall and Operation Gnomeregan part of this 3.3.5 patch? I understand it was on the PTRs but unsure when this makes it to live...i only ask because for one im bored waiting for the servers to come back on...and i also really cant wait for this!

If anyone knows please let me know

Regards!
    Lol at your sig

i believe its going to be in patch 3.9 the patch just before cata

As said above, these events are in this patch, they are simply unactivated at the moment and Blizzard will announce when they will 'turn them on'.