Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I constantly get Nexus. Constantly.

Yes, it's faceroll easy, but I'm just sick of seeing that place. Back in early WotLK, I ran that place constantly to get the plate DPS belt. I think it took me 30 or so tries before I got it. And now I'm back in there on nearly a daily basis thanks to the random dungeon tool.

I'd seriously take OCC or HoR at this point.

I can't take it anymore!! all wotlk dungeons MUST DIE!! double the health on all hc dungeon mobs so i can at least target them!!!!!1111234

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Why do people bother to QQ, the daily takes around 30-40 minuts to complete MAX
    Why spend 30-40 minutes doing something that could be done in 5-10?

Quote Originally Posted by Thejudgement View Post
    That is not possible - the random dungeon finder can put you more then once a day in the same heroic so that Lockout is not a solution to this.. tbh about my heroics.. its like 70% HoS, 25% OK and then 5% others ...
    It can still give you heroics that you're already saved too, but it's less likely than getting one that you aren't yet saved to.
    Last edited by Shiira; 2010-06-30 at 04:22 PM.

I constantly get Gundrak and still don't have the achievement because we always skip a boss... despite my pleas :|

Deleted
    Hos must indeed die, even keeping track om heroics on my main atm. Looks like this now: (day1)7hos 1hol 1hos 1hol 1hos 1strath 1hol 2vn 1strath 1gundrak(day2) 2strath 1an 2hol 1hos (day3) 1vn 1gundrak 2hos (in this order to)
    P.S. only want oculus, and maybe up for mounts.
    Last edited by mmoc3c32484403; 2010-06-30 at 04:33 PM.

solution make all adds come simultaniosly on the event, soem goes for the waves in vh... if only any1 on blizzard was as smart as me... the world whould be a better place

Deleted
    I always get HoR -.- love to get HoS but HoR -.-

i can skip those 2 in at least 50% of my groups for that instance.

my "urgh this AGAIN!?" instance is nexus for some reason. for a while i thought blizzard tuned it so your instances were 80% nexus because of the QQing how hard random dungeons were(?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I just do it on my druid tank in DPS gear. Backpeddle through the entire instance spamming swipe the entire way. People are generally happy with clearing all trash in about 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Extend your lockouts for the instances that you don't like so you're less likely to get them.
    I do that every time. Unfortunately, I still get OK about 28 times a month.

Somehow I always end up in AN.. And I'm not QQing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    After 6 years, we've finally collected enough of their scales to have a full set of Murloc scaled armor.

Deleted
    i can't say i get HoS *all the time*, but more than regularily, and when i do get it, yes, it sucks. bad.
    the random dungeon i always do with my resto druid, together with my buddy, who is a a madman and 25 hero/pretty much BiS rogue. usually we clear the damn heroics in like 5 minutes.

all but hos. yeah. being a druid, i simply hot the group with regrowth, tab out and read news about the middle east until the fire beam. or crap like that.

what where they thinking when they designed that instance, which is more a "pos" than a "hos"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont get me started on random dungeon finder, on my 27k hp geared DK im still gathering tank gear, ive had HOR 6 days in a row, how does blizz expect me to tank that shit?

OT - I usually get UK the most, DTK is second with 35 tharon'ja kills.

I only ever get Nexus, OK, and HoR

I've gotten a pretty good variety on all 3 or 4 of my characters I've geared up through random heroics. The only thing that pisses me off is what Martyn said a couple posts up.

If I just hit 80 and I queue as a healer for heroic, don't put me in HoR 3 times in a row. It's easy to heal all the original heroics, but these? No way.

---------- Post added 2010-06-30 at 02:54 PM ----------

I've gotten a pretty good variety on all 3 or 4 of my characters I've geared up through random heroics. The only thing that pisses me off is what Martyn said a couple posts up.

If I just hit 80 and I queue as a healer for heroic, don't put me in HoR 3 times in a row. It's easy to heal all the original heroics, but these? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Do people really still need frost badges?
    alts

I tanked in on my 77 warrior alt and rogue needed on blue dodge neck :_() Oh boy I cursed. It is a horrible instance.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    I only ever get Nexus, OK, and HoR
    Before I used to HoS all the time, then recently, I started getting nexus 5 out of 7 the other two HoR (which I don't mind). I vaguelty recall that there are other hc's, but not sure ...

I only get Nexus, UK and ToC hc :/

Dear OP

i couldnt agree more.

they should let us make a one time vote for a burn an instance patch wherein the next patch halion breaks out of RS and permantly burns down whichever instance we vote for.

goodbye hos i promise not to miss your lame little lazertag room where i have no chance of speeding anything up regardless of my skill or gear, ill also miss your crappy ole rock giant that freezes me in place for 20 seconds after i kill him in 11 seconds, i also promise not to miss the QQ about skipping or not skipping the extra bosses, and tell hol im hoping halion makes it there next.
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg