Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Your favourite Dreamcast game?

    As the title says, what is your favourite Dreamcast game?

    Mine was no doubt the Shenmue

  2. #2
    Legendary! seam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,888
    I only played Power Stone, but I LOVED it to no end.
    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    I only played Power Stone, but I LOVED it to no end.
    One of the most entertaining games you could play with your friends back then ^^

  4. #4
    Power Stone was friggin sweet. I only played the demo but I loved it. My favorite was the Resident Evil game was so sweet.

  5. #5
    Legendary! seam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    One of the most entertaining games you could play with your friends back then ^^
    Agreed, my friend had it(Well, his cousin, same thing) but we played 3 player fights for like 20 hours straight.

    I miss that game =(
    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Agreed, my friend had it(Well, his cousin, same thing) but we played 3 player fights for like 20 hours straight.

    I miss that game =(
    The most underrated console :\

    It's amazing how big percentage of the Dreamcast games were actually really really good.

  7. #7
    I loved Gundam Side Story 0079 : rise from the ashes. It was pretty much the only good gundam game out there and it was way too short but it was fun.

  8. #8
    Mechagnome Selastan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Abyssal Depths
    Posts
    531
    Powerstone, the 2 sonic adventures, and hydro thunder. cant decide
    Back from the Dead.

  9. #9
    Grandia, Sonic, Shenmue, Power Stone all good games for sure.

  10. #10
    Headhunter was cool :-)

  11. #11
    Can only remember playing Sonic Adventure really on dreamcast, was good though.

  12. #12
    Crazy Taxi

    /thread

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadroodlol View Post
    Can only remember playing Sonic Adventure really on dreamcast, was good though.
    I played that game for so many hours, probably more than WoW. Crazy Taxi was good too.

    Dreamcast was so good, I wonder why it wasn't as popular.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll View Post
    I played that game for so many hours, probably more than WoW. Crazy Taxi was good too.

    Dreamcast was so good, I wonder why it wasn't as popular.
    Ye :\ like 90 % of all DC games were excellent.

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Powerstone
    Powerstone 2
    Marvel vs capcom 2
    and Unreal tournament

    Dreamcast was probably one of the best systems ever for me personally, the 4 games i listed were amazing lol.

  17. #17
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Laughing Skull
    Posts
    227
    Soulcalibur on DC is probably one of my most enjoyable gaming experiences.

  18. #18
    Don't hurt me, but I had a N64 when you were playing the Dreamcast.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Don't hurt me, but I had a N64 when you were playing the Dreamcast.
    Sucks to be you o,o you should've been playing both.

  20. #20
    Soul Calibur. Complete graphical overhaul from Soul Blade, although shamefully they didn't add in the features from the first game, like different stat weapons.

    Oh, and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 was a particularly good game i liked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •