"the login server is currently busy" problem

i got this problem when i try to login received message -the login server is currently busy.Please try again later-.what is that ? or how can i fix it? anyone have same problem?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have this as well, simply wait it out, you can't fix something server-side.

Not only you but also the other 10000000000 people that try to connect at the same time :P

Their login server is getting heavily hammered right now
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Try doing what it says? Just be patient and wait a few mins until it isnt be overloaded by ppl trying to login

ye but i found about http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1 and i tried to join server with my friend's account i didnt receive this message
    Last edited by Orgasmatron; 2010-06-30 at 04:41 PM.

Wow... Everyone have those problems... Must you play now? Go watch some TV for a while and come back later, not a big deal.

Is Blizzard applying 3.3.5 patch server by server, using floppy disks? The waiting time is way too long and also that login server thing, gosh.

I'm sorry but have you even checked the date of the post you linked?

Unless we somehow went back to 27th of March 2009 on the US servers, you are fine ...
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

ahaha sorry then i didnt check it

Deleted

10000000000 people still paying tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio View Post
    Not only you but also the other 10000000000 people that try to connect at the same time :P

Their login server is getting heavily hammered right now

Those 10000000000 people are still paying the game, they ain't gettin it for free are they? STOP PLAYING and STOP PAYING when you have problems and go back to the game when problems are solved. It is the best solution, they will eventually get back at you like a lame phone company avid for customers.

---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbiz View Post
    I have this as well, simply wait it out, you can't fix something server-side.
    Yes, wait that on a raid night, your guild is gonna love you