Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Login server currently busy?

I am trying to connect to the EU servers but it's not letting me in.
    'The login servers are currently busy. Please try again later'

Any1 else having the same problem?

Deleted
    Yeah, I have. Got disconnected. While raiding too, unfortunately.

Getting the same problem too. Either midnight on January 4th is a busy night, or the servers are just being incredibly bad. I'm going with the second option personally.

I love it how we become headless chicken when something happens. Emphasis on "we" here, since I went to this thread to vent.

Deleted
    Same situation here, Defias Brotherhood EU.

I'd like to spend my hours off work like i want, as i am an IT technician myself with the responsability of keeping up servers. Nighttime.

Sucks big time.

Deleted
    ye same problem wtf :S blizz should fix this really...we pay for a game we cant play 24/7 wtf?

Deleted
    they made it again wonder who made a mistak the dev team or someone else (nothing offence just curious)

I love how we pay up front for things they can't even guarantee, such as 24/7 uptime aside from the 'maintenance' hours.

I don't even get why the servers go down around 01:00 in the morning without any clear reason at all, I also love how Blizzard tends to put down their entire website just to avoid massive spam on forums or something, fortunately it is up again (sort of) quickly.

I get annoyed when things like this happen, even if it's just a slight loss.. I paid for something and I expect it to work properly right?
    torbase.tk
    Looking for voluntary writers!

Yòkine reppin defias brotherhood eu

Deleted
    ye wholl blizz servers are down also SC2 server...thought welll i go play sc2 well no..

Deleted
    Its like getting crapped in the face by failzzard when all they provide in the matter is:

Assistance Technique - Hot Issues

No articles found!

0 Articles
    I guess they arent making enough money... that must be it...

Starcraft2 seems to have problems too but I heard this is because the next patch for SC 2 is being released.
    Maybe the WoW probs are related no idea

Quote Originally Posted by bladeraze View Post
    I love how we pay up front for things they can't even guarantee, such as 24/7 uptime aside from the 'maintenance' hours.

I don't even get why the servers go down around 01:00 in the morning without any clear reason at all, I also love how Blizzard tends to put down their entire website just to avoid massive spam on forums or something, fortunately it is up again (sort of) quickly.

I get annoyed when things like this happen, even if it's just a slight loss.. I paid for something and I expect it to work properly right?
    Actually, as far as I know, Blizzard usually compensates all active accounts with a one-day excerpt (or something like that, basically a free extra day play time) when the issue grave enough.

I was gonna farm herbs / ore on my DK as i was so bored! but cant log in >.< dam you WoW!

aszune down 2.

sucks when this happens, dropped gf off, came home, wanted to play... time to raid my bed then i think.

Still for all those moaning, read the rules you agreed on...

blizzard will do theyre best keeping all servers up, but shit happens, and no one is responsible for that... according to them.

We all know, with the kind of money they are making, this monkey shit shouldnt happen, still we all know they are NOT investing
    enough to keep theyre shit going...

and yes, i came here to see if others had the same issue, so i know its not on my side, thats all, time for some zzz's

have a good night O./
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnoname View Post
    Actually, as far as I know, Blizzard usually compensates all active accounts with a one-day excerpt (or something like that, basically a free extra day play time) when the issue grave enough.
    One day free game time from a company that makes like a billion a month? Thats fair i guess...

Playing since beta, had 6 days in return, you think wow was only down for 6 days in 5 + years...

blizzard does a nice job, but they aint that good... and when it comes to compensating... they suck @$$
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Finally, for once I might actually get my 8 hours of sleep. Thank you Blizzard!

Yeaa... And the sky is always blue and angels blow me kisses all day.

In the 5-6 years I have been playing from vanilla I have experienced countless of game crashes, not caused by my PC or internet connection but by Blizzard's faulty system, to be honest I haven't seen a lot of improvement over the years server wise aside from the battlegroup stuff etc. Especially considering server wise.

I think in all the time I have played in total I have gained not even a week of free game time whilst I must have lost a month or so (at least).

Just saying, Blizzard sucks at compensating.
    torbase.tk
    Looking for voluntary writers!

Deleted
    Shit happens. They are only human at the end of the day. Not everything goes right all the time.

You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time. But never all of the people all of the time.