10+ Year Old Account

So...gearscore and ruby sanctum...

So Guys, with the release of the ruby sanctum, what gearscore is your realm asking for it?
    i know my realms asking for between 5.6k and 6.5k at the moment, absolutely stupid, and noones gotten him lower than 60% yet =]

Gear score doesn't port you away from purple beamz.

10+ Year Old Account
    ppl are dumb

halion is = to sindra or maybe slighty more in terms of difficulty so halion is equal to putricide the queen and sindra in terms of requirements

halion is not above icc he is equal to icc

ppl now assume u need more gs than icc for it cause there dumb

I saw a guy ask for 7k and the achieve on tuesday :P, seriously though he did and he was 'looking for all roles'.

moral of the story, don't pug it. If you are going to, you are going to fail. For the 1st month, just do it with guild until people know and understand the encounter, otherwise you're just gonna be powerleveling Hallion.

Deleted
    Bronzebeard-EU's trade the second realms came on:

LFM RS25 need 5.7k gs+ or no invite.

So yeh, at least they take geared ppl but still phail

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    I saw a guy ask for 7k and the achieve on tuesday :P, seriously though he did and he was 'looking for all roles'.
    Obviously a joke, ive seen alot of this on my realm also.

Halion won't be very pug friendly for a month or so. Luckily ive got a good guild and managed to kill it on both of my 80s first day, with 25 man being tonight likely. I cannot imagine how much of a mess a 25 Halion pug would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    I cannot imagine how much of a mess a 25 Halion pug would be.
    Would look something like this
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1142/...ecc931f3_o.jpg
    I wanted to find a picture where there were tons of kids running around randomly on a playground with the focus on one boy screaming and crying, but couldn't find it!
    Last edited by Qtulu; 2010-06-30 at 11:57 PM.
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

here they ask for 5.9+ Ragnaros S: too many noobs at this realm