Dark Side was right!

Taken from a blue post here... http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...26575587&sid=1

Q: Who is the arakkoa "master" that Isfar talks about? It is not Terokk…
    A: There are more Old Gods than just the ones trapped on Azeroth. It takes a lot for them to become manifested on a physical plane, however; see the quest line in Shadowmoon Valley that ends with "Thwart the Dark Conclave" for more information.

A while back Dark Side made a post about his speculation of other old gods elsewhere besides azeroth, one being on draenor aka outland. So blizzard basically confirmed that the quest in shadowmoon valley involves an old god on draenor. Very interesting I must admit.

Yea that's been speculated by many, many other people, before and after Dark Side ever posted about it. It's not exactly new.

Ah w/e. idc about other peoples opinions.

...Then don't start a topic on the internet?

TheRealMethuselah
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Arakkoa
    Ikiss believes himself Terokk reborn, and believes he and his followers are the true followers of their master and true leaders of the arakkoa.

15+ Year Old Account
    people were too busy worring about the minor details of that thread to even notice the big picture i was trying to paint

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    people were too busy worring about the minor details of that thread to even notice the big picture i was trying to paint
    I see the picture dark side. This means that there could be thousands of more old gods. Also that means if the Arakkoa were able to summon an old god. Anyone could summon an old god. This could mean the twilight hammer could begin summoning old gods to azeroth beginning a new reign of chaos.

Am i correct?
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post
    I see the picture dark side. This means that there could be thousands of more old gods. Also that means if the Arakkoa were able to summon an old god. Anyone could summon an old god. This could mean the twilight hammer could begin summoning old gods to azeroth beginning a new reign of chaos.

Am i correct?
    essentialy, yes. Anyone who can harness the nercotic power, or attain a necronomical would probably be able to summon a old god. Naturaly, this is all speculation, theres no real blue post.