Ninja Nerf/Change Heirlooms?

!Edit!
    Well...looks like the patch just disliked my mage...i jumped to my death, ressed and jeah, no durability.
    Seemed like an one time only bug but i was missing about 300 spelldmg...and my staffgrafic ^^
    Other chars were ok...ah whatever, patches usually produce strange things for an while.

Hi guys
    It looks like Blizzard ninja nerfed/changed or at least bugged the boa heirlooms.
    I logged on my lvl 73 mage and my first thought was "hmm, something is missing..." my staff was*gone*...better said it had no durability left and was displayed red in my charwindow.
    Wasnt a big deal to repair them (~12silver,staff,shoulder and robe, all have now 20/20 durability except trinkets) but still...
    Also, I havent found anything about this in the patchnotes thats somewhat annoying.

*runs away, chainging her outfitter templates*
    Last edited by Melnyna; 2010-06-30 at 09:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Was total fun...... the lag party on Beta Leveling 01
    Beta test report: The loading bars are working as intended. Screens look smooth and decent drawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    durability? on BoA gear?

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Just checked my BoAs, no durability. What you talkin bout OP?

Must've been a bug, because when I logged after the servers in the EU came online, my alts with heirloom items had durability and were broken, I repaired them, however later after I logged off and on they no longer had durability.