Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    cant wait now

Quote Originally Posted by Beéfheart View Post
    So Boubouille, did you confirm if people with WOW1 (PTR) are actually beta keys or not? The curiosity is killing me.
    I thought that was just for the PTR. O_o. If not, I got a beta key ;D

I've got WoW1 (PTR) on my B.net account. But my WoW account has been inactive for over 8 months and I wonder if I'm even eligible.

This kind of makes me want to resubscribe. Curse you Blizzard!

Praying atm with a mechnical device constantly pushing F5 on my battle.net.

Deleted
    Bawwwww, I never gets to test fancy games and things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I signed up on the Opt in a little late, But before Cata beta started. Im hoping they flag my account to be in the beta.

I think it goes by good reputation in the game as well (no temp bans, or warnings) I got one for saying something was bullsh*t but that was it. I Dont think they go by that...but here's praying I get into the beta within the three months ^^

Edit: Reason why I said bullsh*t. Someone had put Mongoose (back in BC) on a level 60 PVP staff. It was one of the most expensive enchants in the game at the time and all the guy was doing was trolling in trade, so i got a warning for saying it too many times. I was trolled....HARD lolol

finally it's lifted...
    I wonder when the first beta player can post us a nice screenie.
    For the moment my mailbox is empty and battle.net is aswerll
    Last edited by S@thi; 2010-07-02 at 02:56 AM.

Do you need to have gametime on your account to be able to receive an invite ?

Noooo I didnt get an invite
    Sadface
    Unless of course they are not done sending out invites?

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any better chance for single, not-guilded users to get a key?
    I've read about guild screenshots, 10man progress guild contest but nothing on the solo side.

Hope we can get a key also. XX

I got the invite and all I did was sign up somewhere on my battle.net account....When can we start playing tho....When I sign in there are no servers available

Quote Originally Posted by ben198321 View Post
    I got the invite and all I did was sign up somewhere on my battle.net account....When can we start playing tho....When I sign in there are no servers available
    It kills me that people like you get into the beta. No reading up no nothing. Pathetic.

need invite too...waiting for special subscriptions