Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I never said anyone was stronger then Malfy only that Thrall and Malfy were equal and they are basically are.

That debate has gone over way too many times.

Though their powers are different, I can agree that they are somewhat equal.

Seeing as both their powers come from some sort of external force helping them.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsesakama View Post
    Holy crap! Oh man, he's so awes... *cough* Oooh, I mean, Garrosh sucks!! ..yeah... >.>

Killing innocents: not the Horde way.

Killing thousands to take resources that don't belong to you through strength of superior force: ...wait a minute. Sounds like the Old Horde! You know, the ones that killed innocents. :3

Honestly, if they wanted to make Garrosh warchief, they should've made him an antagonist from the very beginning and had you stage a coup towards the end of the expansion to put Vol'jin or Saurfang in charge.

To try and REDEEM HIM isn't going to fucking work. Period.

That picture alone makes me want to stay horde forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmer View Post
    Killing innocents: not the Horde way.

Killing thousands to take resources that don't belong to you through strength of superior force: ...wait a minute. Sounds like the Old Horde! You know, the ones that killed innocents. :3

Honestly, if they wanted to make Garrosh warchief, they should've made him an antagonist from the very beginning and had you stage a coup towards the end of the expansion to put Vol'jin or Saurfang in charge.

To try and REDEEM HIM isn't going to fucking work. Period.
    So what you're saying is that you like two dimensional characters because they are easier to understand?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Could someone give a run down to WTH you guys are talking about? Thrall gets captured? Huh? =/

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsesakama View Post
    Spoiler

[/url]
    I think hes my favourite character now.

Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    Could someone give a run down to WTH you guys are talking about? Thrall gets captured? Huh? =/
    Thrall has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to save him?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    Humans capture Thrall, Goblins put on their sunglasses and save the day (Thrall's life). Then Thrall gives you a note/emblem or whatever to take to Garrosh to inform him on how you guys saved the day while wearing sunglasses. And he lets you join the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Babies View Post
    Lol "possibly stronger". Speaking of Malfurion, it looks like he tolerates the Horde out of necessity. He still hates them but realizes he needs their help. He's also the co leader of Darnassus and officially Alliance. Suck it Horde try and raid our city now!
    Garrosh has Gorehowl, aka the weapon that killed cenarius aka a demi god

bring it on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKentofAzeroth View Post
    Garrosh has Gorehowl, aka the weapon that killed cenarius aka a demi god

bring it on!!!
    I have Gorehowl too, in my bank.