Silvermoon or Exodar

Now that the NDA has been lifted....

Did they mess with the BC race zones at all?
    I think the questing in the zones are FINE as the are, but i'm still going to be surprised if they didn't even mess with the zones themselves.
    Also, did they add new maps to them?

There are Blood Knight and Silvermoon changes inc. I know nothing of the Exodar.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Thanks for the update.

The biggest change to Silvermoon right now is Lor'Themar got a new and more unique outfit.

As for Exodar and the Dreanei in general they are getting jack. They have no towns other then the Harborage and even then thats more Broken then Dreanei. The Worgen have made more expansion then the Dreanei and they don't even own their own country.

As far as I know, and from what Blizz has said, there aren't any changes being made. Although, could be wrong...

Silvermoon is supposed to get changes as evidenced in the developer answers about the Blood Knights development.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow121292 View Post
    The biggest change to Silvermoon right now is Lor'Themar got a new and more unique outfit.

As for Exodar and the Dreanei in general they are getting jack. They have no towns other then the Harborage and even then thats more Broken then Dreanei. The Worgen have made more expansion then the Dreanei and they don't even own their own country.
    OMG did you say new Lor'Themar model ? BOUT TIME! does anyone have a screenshot?

its on the main World of Warcraft forums in the Cataclysm(but not beta) section.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow121292 View Post
    its on the main World of Warcraft forums in the Cataclysm(but not beta) section.
    ty ty , ill post the link here for others
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../LorThemar.png