Thread: PVP Opness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Indeed, when the person is Mind Controlled they are counted as a friendly target, and the priest Mind Controlling them can cast any instant spell they can cast on regular allies on them. Since it is instant, it casts, and then breaks the channel. You can try it out right now with Mind Control and Fortitude, or any of the examples given above.

Deleted
    what about the improved polymorph talent? i bet you can get some increadible burst switches with this one

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    what about the improved polymorph talent? i bet you can get some increadible burst switches with this one
    The guys a genius.
    and RMP isnt a strong comp...
    You clearly havnt played a good one... I played against Hydra yesterday (the real one, playing an RMP)They Globaled (yes 1 second) our full tier 2 geared wrathful hunter... RMP isnt strong or anything... (We play ProtWar/MMhunter/Druid)
    as for priests going oom. With the burst that is capable now... RMP generally has a large ammount more they can do when someone is killed anyway.
    With 3 seconds of delayed damage... without knowing cataclysm numbers.. i would guess they could probably burst down about 20% of a health pool in that time.. but 20% of their health instantly gone when their still nuking... and they do have heroism now...
    I mean you can be hopeful :P but in my opinion the facts speak for themsleves. And MC Lifegrip does sound pretty cool :P

Cause RMP is too weak and needs buffs.

Improved polymorph only work with the mage's damage.
    Damage from any other players will instantly break the sheep

You can still use it to let the mage get a 3 second head start with the damage, with rogue/priest following when the sheep breaks.

You clearly havnt played a good one... I played against Hydra yesterday (the real one, playing an RMP)They Globaled (yes 1 second) our full tier 2 geared wrathful hunter... RMP isnt strong or anything... (We play ProtWar/MMhunter/Druid)
    And I'm sure you've never globaled anyone with your setup?
    Fact is, damage is out of control for every single class at the moment.

RMP isn't gonna be OP. Assuming they will still rely on coordinated burst... Well, burst in cata will be there, right?

We will hve to see honestly. I nuke rmp in my server (we run prot/mm/restosham) just going for the Mage. With smoke bomb and time warp we will see if those new talents will help out them in caty. I mean everyone is getting crazy abilities so well just have to wait for it to come out and see. I really want to see rmp in action. And all the other comps such as beast cleave, and wizard cleave and shadow cleave and etc. It's gonna be a crazy arena season

Eh, in my opinion rogues are just completely OP and that is the problem. I would rather fight rmp than rogue/boomkin/priest or rogue/warlock/shaman. Maybe it's because Im a hunter though ... mages dont scare me. RMP wasn't even that great of a comp this past season, I hardly ever saw it played.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwulf View Post
    Maybe it's because Im a hunter though ... mages dont scare me
    Anger..... rising................
    Urge to kill..... overwhelming............

Quote Originally Posted by Noodz View Post
    The guys a genius.
    and RMP isnt a strong comp...
    as for priests going oom. With the burst that is capable now... RMP generally has a large ammount more they can do when someone is killed anyway.
    With 3 seconds of delayed damage... without knowing cataclysm numbers.. i would guess they could probably burst down about 20% of a health pool in that time.. but 20% of their health instantly gone when their still nuking... and they do have heroism now...
    I mean you can be hopeful :P but in my opinion the facts speak for themsleves. And MC Lifegrip does sound pretty cool :P
    No you didn't.

Too early to tell. You can't speculate even on beta atm as stuff changes quick. Currently afflict locks are out of control.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Mind Control / Life Grip? Interesting ideas.
    Oh you mean like an overly complicated deathgrip? Unique......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Right, the healer spec getting the most strongest talents is going to be the weakest healer by far.

Clear logic.
    /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyon View Post
    /facepalm.
    ^I lol'd.

I think Lions are okay! Tigers are OP! Bears could use a buff though!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They need it to counterattack fudging warriors in cata

Quote Originally Posted by CyprusUtah View Post
    I think Lions are okay! Tigers are OP! Bears could use a buff though!
    No u idiot Tigers need the buff and bears are OP duh!!!