Thread: Alchemy List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the new Alchemist's Stone is a wise move on Blizzard's part. Giving us excellent stats that any class can use really simplifies things. I will definitely make it for my rogue until such a time as I can get two wham-bam trinkets to replace it.
    For the Alliance!

When I looked I hadnt really looked at all the new gear and such. It is a good trinket, but maybe it's just me missing the choices that we had depending on roles with the stones we had before. I will also be getting it. Maybe I'm just nostalgic for choice instead of homogenation.

Quote Originally Posted by pitatoher View Post
    The mastery is great. But id like some different stats instead of just a stam one. Why not Int, or Agi, or even Str ones?
    Can you say "Way overpowered"? You get Stamina, which is on everything really, a blue socket you can use for customizing, the "More effect from potions"-dealie that comes with all alchemy-stones except the lowest one and a truckload of Mastery, the stat EVERYBODY will want ^_^

Anyone else notice that the lower level + lower mat cost Rejuv potion is basically better than the HP potion that requires more alch skill + mats? Nearly identical HP recovery + cheaper to make + possibly useful MP recovery = better item overall IMO
    Not complaining, just thought it was kinda funny XD

YAY for xmuting rare quality gems!
    And with the volatiles, try to remember that they are like motes/crystallized elements.. if you convert them to their primal/eternal versions, 2x eternals for a flask doesn't sound that bad to me ^^;;

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone in Beta speculate on the potential moneymaking of Alchemy? I have two transmute specced alchemists that were previously churning out epic gems. It seems this will continue as we can make Blue gems atm...

Looking forward to the trinket, it'll be nice for a starter. But my Favourite change for sure is the new Flask of the North... "your highest stat is chosen" thank GOD!... the amount of times I raided on my bear rocking 47 spellpower was staggering. Silly Icon alternating buffs per click. Kind of wish we could get a Stam variant added to the flask though. Alchemy not boosting stam (besides the standard flasks + Mixology) is a little sad. But I guess for any serious content Id be flasked anyway.
    Last edited by Cyphran; 2010-07-28 at 12:16 PM.

Any news on the Other Trinkets Alchemy will be making? only seen the tank one. would be nice if there was one with intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    Any news on the Other Trinkets Alchemy will be making? only seen the tank one. would be nice if there was one with intellect.
    The one with stam isnt tank trinket, I assume. Stamina is the true blood of everyone of everything, plus it has tons of the new Mastery stat. As stated already, it'll be nice starter trinket for any class

Quote Originally Posted by Zahin View Post
    The one with stam isnt tank trinket, I assume. Stamina is the true blood of everyone of everything, plus it has tons of the new Mastery stat. As stated already, it'll be nice starter trinket for any class
    Actually with most of the trinkets that are in beta, the alchemy trinket is horribly inferior (even compared to greens quest rewards)for anything but tanks.

I imagine they add in other versions further into the development process.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    You DO realise that mastery is basically like "your class does x% more of whatever it's good at" don't you?
    The stamina is something you'll see on every cata item. That's not tank level stamina, thats average item stamina (you DID look at the craftables from other professions didnt you? It's not like you took 1 look at alchemy, saw 1 stone and decided to knee-jerk to infinity?) and the crit every class can use. In short, that's a strong trinket so less QQ
    This is spot on. I'm just glad they're bringing them back. I kept waiting for a late addition like in BC with Sunwell in Wrath. Also, alchemy pet?? I hope it's true!

10+ Year Old Account
    * UNKNOWN
    * Wild Frog!. Possibly unrelated...random Alchemy non-combat pet? "You spilled some of your alchemy supplies and attracted an ugly toad!"
    Oh great another frog.. I hate frogs and especially if there ugly xD

# (s) Potion of Illusion. Transforms you to look like "someone else".
    1x Empty Vial, 3x Volatile Life, 1x Azshara's Veil

Awesome! Waited for this kind of thing to come at potions. Hope you can turn into Npc`s or change into one of the races of the alliance and horde

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, gief frog. Btw, what is mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Alluron View Post
    * UNKNOWN
    # (s) Potion of Illusion. Transforms you to look like "someone else".
    1x Empty Vial, 3x Volatile Life, 1x Azshara's Veil

Awesome! Waited for this kind of thing to come at potions. Hope you can turn into Npc`s or change into one of the races of the alliance and horde
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...789&sid=2000#0

Nice! Thanks for the find, I'll link it on the first page.

This is a really nice compilation, nice job.

I'm quite excited about this.

Every day I am more and more glad I'm an alchemist.

My druid has 1 profession available with plenty of money to spend. Now, I'm no extreme min/max person, but I do really like having two crafting professions. From several of the lists available (many thanks to loop not defined), I'm SERIOUSLY considering Alchemy as my 2nd.

There's a new spell called Herbouflage with associated spells for transforming into a ton of different herbs, from Vanilla WoW to new Cataclysm herbs. Don't know if this is a quest thing or new profession perk.
    Nyuthing!

Quote Originally Posted by loop not defined View Post
    There's a new spell called Herbouflage with associated spells for transforming into a ton of different herbs, from Vanilla WoW to new Cataclysm herbs. Don't know if this is a quest thing or new profession perk.
    That sounds amazing!

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/63122/s...ransformation/
    So it's Herbalism (another reason to drop JC again on 4.0)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I have had alchemy for a long time, i can not express how happy i am to see it expand, some of these new thind are just cool as hell!