Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't agree with you. I think they look great and I'm glad they're so distinct.

Color's might get tweaked a bit, but it will probably look alot like it does now....vibrant, clashing colors...mohawks...and tusks. Look's like they wanted Troll's "punk" image to show in the druid forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only complaint is I wish the troll bear form was a tiny bit lanky looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though, I must say if there was an option to make the fur an orange tint I would roll one in a freakin' heartbeat... Especially with that red hair.

Except, that wouldn't make any sense.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

I can't see how people think they're awful. Could be better? Maybe. Not quite as good as other models? Probably.

Awful? Hell no, methinks we all forget what the original forms looked like. These are awkward, at worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe this has really gone through this many posts with only one person pointing out it's beta and the rest just disregarding it in general...

To quote Zarhym as I can't post links yet when someone else questioned the models,

"While the NDA has been lifted, it is still a violation of the EULA and forum Code of Conduct to post or link to data-mined content. As we continue with our testing process, many new features remain a work in-progress and are not appropriate for discussion until they are fully implemented into the test environment."

Kinda curious how that reflects on everything boub's tossed back up on the site as of late.

I think the models are fantastic, and the colors are growing on me, but I would have really appreciated having a black on orange cat form with, perhaps, an orange on black bear form to match.

Also, wtb Flight Form model.

Troll druid forms are absolutely ugly, they look like some clowns, completely mismatching

I hate the troll bear form >

It makes sense to me. Why would a Troll need to change the color of his fur and hair when he goes from humanoid to animal form?

OMG gonna racechange to troll, can't wait ppl complaining about this stupid colored cat in BG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderwild View Post
    I don't think the colors are the issue, I think the issue is how half-assed terrible they look in general. Blue bear form is fine as long as its a more textured color with a better model.

I think they may just be placeholder models, but damn are they awful.
    This, colours aren't the current scare imo. Granbted it's still beta, but some clarification from someone that the troll druid form MODELS (Not skins) are placeholders would be nice.

Btw, to those who can honestly say they like the current troll bear form, LOL??!! Zealous troll fanbois abound.

---------- Post added 2010-07-01 at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzagee View Post
    I hate the troll bear form >
    ^^^^^^

---------- Post added 2010-07-01 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by clerkenwell View Post
    I think the models are fantastic, and the colors are growing on me, but I would have really appreciated having a black on orange cat form with, perhaps, an orange on black bear form to match.

Also, wtb Flight Form model.
    Your right to an opinion, though still in effect, is undeserved.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed.
    The models are acceptable, but the textures are not.
    The worgen models are really cool and dangerous looking, especcially catform, but druidforms looks like someone reversed colores with mspaint.
    Really hoping they're reworking it. I'm a huge trollfan and was really looking forward for trolldruids, but the colors are awful.

Catforms are better than bearforms, because their bright colors are limited to the mane, which is ok, 'cause their looking trollish and the fur has a natural color. But Bears are horribly. C'mon, were talking about GREEN and BLUE bears with BLUE or YELLOW hair. Just aweful, like a neonsign.

Worendruids cats and bears looking MUCH better than the trollforms.
    And if you look carefully, I think it's clear that the worgenforms have a much better quality. More polygones, bigger textures, more details and they have unique models. Just look at the face of the worgen-cat. They're really looking like a wolf/cat-Hybrid, which is really cool. On the other side, trollforms look like a standart-model from classic with poorly added mane. I do believe trollforms are just early placeholders, because of this. Same with bear form. The worgenbear has much more detail, you can see every wisp of hair, while the trollbear just looks washed-out. You can notice the difference when you compare the details of the worgencat-mane with the details of the trollcat-mane. The worgencat has MUCH more details.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...troll_bear.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...orgen_bear.jpg

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._troll_cat.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...worgen_cat.jpg
    Last edited by Nidhöggr; 2010-07-01 at 09:54 AM.
    And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
    On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
    And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
    And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted - nevermore!

I absolutely LOVE them! I think they go great with the trolls. I don't know if you checked lately but trolls have purple, blue, and green skin. Not to mention pink, orange, green, blue, etc. hair. I think they did a perfect job! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    Holy fuck the troll druid forms look awesome!!! O_o
    i would have to agree.

Rolling one in cata for sheer cuteness.

When i look at the troll bear form it looks a little like the Nelf bear form with old graphics

so it might be most likely there not completely finished yet

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the forms make me think of what some people do to their pets lol.

I think they're okay though if they tone down the hair colors a bit.

Loving the earring on their ears. Nice touch. =P
    Last edited by Krystal; 2010-07-01 at 10:12 AM.
    I am a filthy casual!

Overall I like the models/textures on them. I can understand people wil hate them, but I think they fit trolls.

Deffo gonna start playing WoW again, since its the race/class combo I wanted since vanilla.

Cat form is fkn epic <3
    Bear could use a touch-up, thought it would be worse tho.

I absolutely love all the Troll forms. <3 I definitly gonna level a Troll feral Druid, despite the fact that I already have an 80 Tauren Druid which I never play. They look awesome, please DON'T tone down the bright colors.

Bad. Ass! I will so roll one!