Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It would be funnier if they weren't doing the exact same thing to Sentinel Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrath View Post
    How is it humorous, exactly? "Yay, we spent X number of man hours modelling the finished bridge, let's give it to them then take it away at the earliest opportunity!" Sorry, but I just don't see the hilarity.
    Beep boop I'm a robot

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, based on my play-through of Redridge in the Alpha, there was no phasing on the bridge. However, I don't think all of the quests for Redridge were done, as I never had to go farther east than Alther's Mill. I did finish what quests there were at level 19, which is about right for going into Duskwood (and in fact I was given a quest to go there), so they may not have decided to do anything with the Gnolls on the eastern half of the zone.

Deleted
    Pics or the bridge isnt destroyed, u alliance hatin' trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerdeur View Post
    Beep boop I'm a robot
    You, sir, WIN!! Beautiful first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Judging by your time played, I'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Pics or the bridge isnt destroyed, u alliance hatin' trolls
    I play both Alliance and Horde unlike some douches that like to hate on one side and become fanboys on the other . . .

Whatever, all that you guys had to do was type in "Redridge Mountains" in Google and you would find this video containing phased Redridge near the top of the page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8St2...eature=related

You will see it near the end of the video . . . You guys can cry now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcavier View Post
    I play both Alliance and Horde unlike some douches that like to hate on one side and become fanboys on the other . . .

Whatever, all that you guys had to do was type in "Redridge Mountains" in Google and you would find this video containing phased Redridge near the top of the page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8St2...eature=related

You will see it near the end of the video . . . You guys can cry now.
    Lol that sux really ^^
    Why Alliance is being hitted that much with the nerfbat??
    Alliance also reconstructed Sentinell Hill (tough they failed with repairing the hole on the roof in the inn) and it was destroyed! What else we will get!?

Lol that sux really ^^
    Alliance also reconstructed Sentinell Hill (tough they failed with repairing the hole on the roof in the inn) and it was destroyed! What else we will get!?
    What I find to be stupid is that the Alliance seem to have many events like this one occur in this expansion that literally destroys their bases. What's more is that none of the "new" Alliance bases are even finished, they all looked like they are still being constructed, but every single Horde base, except for Orgrimmar, looks finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcavier View Post
    What I find to be stupid is that the Alliance seem to have many events like this one occur in this expansion that literally destroys their bases. What's more is that none of the "new" Alliance bases are even finished, they all looked like they are still being constructed, but every single Horde base, except for Orgrimmar, looks finished.
    That's because the Alliance doesn't pay its stonemason's guilds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguerage View Post
    That's because the Alliance doesn't pay its stonemason's guilds.
    Ha-Ha nice joke....the reason why Alliance didnt pay the Stonemasons is couse that stupid set-backish Onyxia! She is being rezzed ANNOTHER time, im looking forward to being top-on-the-DPS-chart on her raid...

Lol that sux really ^^
    Nerffat? I don't think that means what you think it means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Nerffat? I don't think that means what you think it means.
    Can you read?

Can you read?
    Yes, and I am also capable of making typos.

I saw a picture somewhere of Oslow (i think thats his name, the Rivet and Bolt quest guy) getting crushed under a huge rock
    Ouuu eee uw ah ah ting tang wola wola bing bang

What is that mountain pass on the eastern part of the map?

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    What is that mountain pass on the eastern part of the map?
    You're absolutely terrible. Why would you not read the whole thread? No one should answer this.

its all a hoax. it will be re-destroyed sometime in the xpac!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Deathwing was the bridge?