Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If a queen pops out of there and drops down a creep tumor those spine crawlers on the sides can easily start moving to the nearest town. Someone set up some tanks!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Realy looking foreward to a trailer cinimatic that shows a raid with nothing to do with anything, after the WoW cataclysm logo, black screen for 5 secs..."Its all fun and games... untill someone looses an eye"

Been a while since i hit the forums, but they're just so ripe with information i can't help it. This is a breathtaking example of whats to come in the ever expanding World Of OldGodCraft as the storyline takes its dark turn.

I know blizzard has a thing for recycling object/doodad models and animations. I would definately like to see more of these.

Wonder what happens if i jumped right in? 5 bucks says nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mabey outland-style instadeath, or just a tunnel entrance that you might even be able to fly out of

My bet is this actually being an old god, while Soggoth is just a minion.

Quote Originally Posted by Befizzled View Post
    This is Cho'Gall or Kog'Maw
    could be true actully.

Deleted
    that is Iso'Rath. a massive servant of the old gods in twilight highlands. apparently a quest requires to fight your way into its mouth an destroy its brain

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of the Old Gods View Post
    that is Iso'Rath. a massive servant of the old gods in twilight highlands. apparently a quest requires to fight your way into its mouth an destroy its brain
    Interesting. Dunno whether this is truth, but I sure hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by taran111 View Post
    Interesting. Dunno whether this is truth, but I sure hope so.
    It is, Wowwiki says its true!

Ive also read that a new old god will be revealed in cata, called N'Zath so that means that C'thun is pretty much deaaad or at least extremely weakened

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    It is, Wowwiki says its true!

Ive also read that a new old god will be revealed in cata, called N'Zath so that means that C'thun is pretty much deaaad or at least extremely weakened
    No azeroothian old gods have died, if they died, we would feel it. Yogg MAY be dead, but i dont think so.

Deleted
    A puppy crys everytime a thread is necro'd

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    that means that C'thun is pretty much deaaad or at least extremely weakened
    That is not dead, which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
    In short, though its physical form may wither, C'thun can not die in the sense that its existence will end.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    I think it is called Isorath and in the BETA right now it is part of a very epic quest line...

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    No Boba noooooooooooooo!
    I lol'd

Don't worry,he used his jetpack and escaped.

I think it's a ''new old god'',since c'thun can't run from Kalimdor to EK in a few years

I'm also wondering how did the Sundering affect the Old Gods since they're under the earth's surface and the surface was....yeah,sundered

Deleted
    SPOILERS:

you get knocked out inside it's belly and have a nightmare in which you see yourself accidently letting DW win

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I lol'd

I think it's a ''new old god'',since c'thun can't run from Kalimdor to EK in a few years
    I hear it is even harder when ur dead

Deleted
    It's named Iso'rath and it's an old gold bread abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    just for kicks, i willing to bet we never see cho'gall mixed with c'thun
    Unless the current model of Cho'Gall is a place holder he is already very much mixed with C'thun

Or you where being sarcastic, which totally by-passed me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim View Post
    Unless the current model of Cho'Gall is a place holder he is already very much mixed with C'thun

Or you where being sarcastic, which totally by-passed me
    I said that in like June, back when the model for isorath as a silithid hive. Cho'gall didnt have a model back then, so no, i wasnt serious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I said that in like June, back when the model for isorath as a silithid hive. Cho'gall didnt have a model back then, so no, i wasnt serious
    Or I should check post dates, sorry