Thread: Loch Modan

Loch Modan

Possible spoilers.

We haven't seen any screenshots of Loch Modan on this site to this point, and I was curious about it, since the Loch would have been one of the more striking images with the new water effects. Alas, looks like we won't be able to see it.

Go back and look at the world map for the twilight highlands zone that Boub posted. You can see the topography of the neighboring zones. Notice the lower left hand corner of the map. It appears that the dam has been destroyed, which has caused the loch to dry up. Water seems to be pooling in the wetlands below where the loch was before.
    Last edited by Svalin; 2010-07-01 at 06:09 AM. Reason: typo

Yeah, like you said, the loch is pretty much dried up I think because the damn broke.

There should still be a Cata map of the zone.

The Twilight Hammer is involved with Loch Modan's broken dam. Cataclysm

The loch was one the only things I liked about that zone. Too bad it was constantly deserted even in pre-BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exaphim View Post
    The loch was one the only things I liked about that zone. Too bad it was constantly deserted even in pre-BC.
    Not sure what server you grew up on, but the Loch was always busy for me in Vanilla. Never had a problem getting a group together for the elite quests on any of my toons =P

Can we still get pics, I haven't seen any on the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.

See This topic
    SS'ed nearly the entire zone.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.