Arathi Highlands

I found it interesting that by the map, Stromgarde looks pretty healthy! :P

But more importantly, there isnt an FP at hammerfall apparently...but there is at Refugee and that new undead encampment.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...266/arathi.jpg

Sadly, the current leader of Stromgarde dies, hence Galen's Fall.

With all the phasing being done...I really hope Danath comes back. I would expect it seeing as he isn't the kind of guy that would take the murder and conversion of his nephew lightly. Was really hoping to see a FP marker at Stromgarde though =(
    -Paladin since Open Beta. Holy since Molten Core. OG Pally.

I heard a rumor on the Sylvannas thread discussing her new evil side that they raised Galen from the dead into the Forsaken is that true?

I am trying to post a big spoiler but not allowed to post any types of links

---------- Post added 2010-07-01 at 04:25 PM ----------

Find out below HUGE HUGE HUGE BIG BIG BIG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LOOK THERE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SPOILERS!!!!

img811.imageshack.us/img811/4050/wowscrnshot070110020323.jpg

Deleted
    Yes the FOrsaken resurected him and hes now Undead, they did this because they wanted a way to rightfully claim stormgarde, i admire, they re coolsauce.

@picture: Oh my god!!

10+ Year Old Account
    hammerfall doesn't have a flight path? 0o

Deleted
    I suspect that there we will see the first open PvP war with an aftermath
    Alliance led by danath vs FOrsaken led by Galen: All PvP units drops some kinda marks, if the alliance turn more marks than horde, they win Stormgarde, if horde turns more marks, The forsaken claims it. WIll be cool, but i worry for balancing issues that Alliance will have: they will be outnumbered so i thing they will need less badges to win?
    One more thing: Hammerfall is going to fall, if u sense what i mean...

Lady of the Lore Syrra Coventry's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradin View Post
    Sadly, the current leader of Stromgarde dies, hence Galen's Fall.

With all the phasing being done...I really hope Danath comes back. I would expect it seeing as he isn't the kind of guy that would take the murder and conversion of his nephew lightly. Was really hoping to see a FP marker at Stromgarde though =(
    Well, if you see a horde fp marker, you probably won't see an alliance one on the same map.

As an alliance, I can tell you that, from the pics, Stromgarde looks unchanged. Here's to hoping that Danath does come back after the slaying of his nephew, takes out Hammerfall, and poises himself to mete out revenge on the horde from the newly retaken and fortified Stromgarde. They've got the cove right nearby that could be fortified and set up to be a new base of naval operations for the alliance in the area after they lose Menethil, Southshore, and the Gilneas docks. That would leave them in the perfect spot to deserve the utmost in defenses from across the alliance as they would then be in a position to hold the only channel between the east and west coast...it could be like Panama...only...not...

One can dream...after all, alliance is losing zone after zone after outpost after outpost to the horde...they deserve a gain and foothold somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok1986 View Post
    I am trying to post a big spoiler but not allowed to post any types of links

---------- Post added 2010-07-01 at 04:25 PM ----------

Find out below HUGE HUGE HUGE BIG BIG BIG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LOOK THERE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SPOILERS!!!!

img811.imageshack.us/img811/4050/wowscrnshot070110020323.jpg
    My Galen, you certainly decayed quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuou View Post
    My Galen, you certainly decayed quickly.
    The people who brought him back to life are cannibals =P

I'm really hoping Danath comes back, but I'm worried they're keeping him in Outland. :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

Theres a marker at Refuge Point =(

Right now we can only hope Danath returns to Stromgarde. It would make since with the death of his nephew though.
    -Paladin since Open Beta. Holy since Molten Core. OG Pally.

So now that Galen is undead, what has become of that horde questing zone full of arathi guards inside Stromgarde? Ya know, where Galen used to be.

Doubt Hammerfall will go down without a fight, it's a pretty important site for the orcs since that's where Doomhammer fell.