Thread: Worst 20 Levels

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Worst 20 Levels

Druids now get Cat Form at Level 10 along with Claw + Ferocious Bite finisher.

This will officially remove Druids from the worst class to play from 1 - 20. And also make it to where you can just twink your Druid for spellcasting with a high speed weapon that has lifedrain / fiery until Level 10, then just throw on the melee heirlooms & proceed to 80.

Rejoice!

10+ Year Old Account
    clearly havnt played a shammy 1-20

clearly havent played warlock from 1 to 20 in the human starting zone.

Since when has 1-20 took more than a few hours anyway?

This change has saved my life for sure!

And as others have said, try leveling pretty much any other class from 1-20, Druids have got it pretty easy tbf, try doing a mage when you have to sit and drink when you've killed 2 mobs or a rogue when you have to first aid / eat after doing the same.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline View Post
    clearly havent played warlock from 1 to 20 in the human starting zone.
    Dunno what you're talking about. Warlocks are one of the strongest early levelers. Any class with a pet is.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Dunno what you're talking about. Warlocks are one of the strongest early levelers. Any class with a pet is.
    You don't get your pet 'till level 10... but yeah, pet classes get a huge advantage early on. Furthermore, both 'locks and hunters have good skills early on, so both FLY through 1-20. (Not that any class out there doesn't go quickly.)

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum View Post
    You don't get your pet 'till level 10... but yeah, pet classes get a huge advantage early on. Furthermore, both 'locks and hunters have good skills early on, so both FLY through 1-20. (Not that any class out there doesn't go quickly.)
    Actually you get the imp at lvl 4 or so, might be even earlier. Might not seem like much compared to voidwalker, but the imp can easily solo an equal lvl mob.

Actually you get the imp at lvl 4 or so, might be even earlier. Might not seem like much compared to voidwalker, but the imp can easily solo an equal lvl mob.
    With an imp, curse of agony, and corruption taking on 3 mobs of equal level was no problem. Druids are pretty tough until cat form but after playing a low level priest I think they're worse. Hopefully it will get better once I get shadoform.

I would have to agree and say that priest was the worst for me.

Wowwiki: "The Imp is the first demonic pet available to the warlock. It becomes available at level 1 from warlock trainers."

They changed that when rogues got dual wield at level 1. Both of those classes level really fast now. Mages are quite fast until level 10ish too, since they made mana/hp regen at low levels insane.

It's not until level 11 that some classes really get rather annoying to level. Personally I didn't mind levelling as bear with the melee heirlooms, then again all non-casters are insane with heirlooms. So if you're going to look for a worst class to level 11-20, look for a caster. Even with enchanted heirlooms they can't touch an arcanite reaper enchanted with crusader.

Yes, now that you can have heirloom and a pet at lvl 1.