Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Talking how will you know if you got beta invite?

i was just wondering how will you know if you got a beta invite because just a few days before closed beta started i got an email saying to opt in for beta and i already done that on my battle.net account. also in that email it said get the installer here is the link w.worldofwarcraft-admin-account-logine.com/account/support/login-support.xml[/url] i dont know if its fake. if it is how will i know if i got a beta invite

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamdesire View Post
    i dont know if its fake.
    hope your kidding right ?
    A link posting to a site that is obviously not blizzard and you don't know ?
    No wonder people get keylogged :/

10+ Year Old Account
    AH! exactly. There are spelling errors as well in the link. If you want to know officially, check your battle.net account management page, where your games are located, and the cata beta will be there if you got in.

Really? You couldn't tell it was fake? LOGINE

Also I wouldn't post the link.

ok thanks well i thought it was fake but i was just wondering because i got the email 1 day before closed beta started weird

I'm really hoping you didn't click on the link.
    But if you get an invite manually go to your Battlenet account, don't click on anything in the e-mail to take you there, and check your account to see if Blizz actually gave you the Beta Client to download.

this is why people get hacked...i mean really i just dont....

You will know if you have been chosen for the Beta (so long as you have opted in) By going to your Battle.net account and on the page where it shows you all your Blizzard games attached to your Battle.net account there will be a Cataclysm Beta game!

You will get an email always.
    Cataclysm Livestream: http://live.mammae.eu

You will get an email , but still people get scammed by emails, the safest way to check is by logging into your battle.net account to check.

It will look something like this
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2010-07-01 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdesire View Post
    ok thanks well i thought it was fake but i was just wondering because i got the email 1 day before closed beta started weird
    Fakmails are send all the time, don't click anything of mails like this:
    Last edited by Lori; 2010-07-01 at 08:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite the collection of fake emails you have there.

And if you get an email, don't click on any links, go to your Battle.net account at, well, Battle.net.

You'll see your list of games like this:

Notice how Starcraft 2 has the word "Beta" under it? There will be something like that for Cataclysm already put there by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    And get a separate email address for your B.net account. Don't use it for anything else.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Should look like this:

Lucky bitches that got in :<. Atleast Blizzard loves me that much to put me in SC2 beta... But i only noticed when first phase already was over...

ME WATN CATACGLSTSM NAOWH!!!!!!

Question does it just pop there or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how it worked with the Starcraft 2 Beta. I got the email, but I wasn't sure if it was real so I went to my Battle.net account page and the thing was just sitting there.

ITT: Successful troll is Successful.

I thought threads like these weren't allowed anymore?

oh and is that the fake battle.net screenie that was posted a month or so ago?

Quote Originally Posted by z932074 View Post
    ITT: Successful troll is Successful.

I thought threads like these weren't allowed anymore?

oh and is that the fake battle.net screenie that was posted a month or so ago?
    The one i posted is my own account, it is very much real

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    The one i posted is my own account, it is very much real
    k just wondering. I remember that guy posting a fake screenie a month or so ago.. chaos ensued.