Deleted

Alliance wants Lordaeron back?...

... Then prepare to fight for Stromgarde first.

Danath would be pissed.

I just shit 9000 bricks.

This is awesome..

Does your trousers shrink when you turn undead?

All gear is instantly turned into crappy rags regardless of age once becoming UD. You were not buried with your T10 gear from Arthas, infact it might only be a few seconds old but yes, the affect is instant. You'd think they'd save on repair costs b/c they hardly care about the quality of their gear.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell is Danath when you need him?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

So about those "property rights" of Stromgarde...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    So about those "property rights" of Stromgarde...
    IM ROLLIN FORSAKEN! FFs forsaken are turning so Bad-ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lordaeron? OP?
    It's Stormgarde, not Lordaeron.

I think the assertion is that there has been word of people wanting the humans to retake lordaeron, but as it happens the forsaken are attempting to take more human land.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold on, this dude was killed via a horde quest. So you guys kill him then he gets brought back by the Forsaken and he becomes one of them O.o .... that makes zero sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joffy View Post
    Hold on, this dude was killed via a horde quest. So you guys kill him then he gets brought back by the Forsaken and he becomes one of them O.o .... that makes zero sense lol
    This. So now the forsaken can just raise any dead alliance soldier and make him turn on his former allies? This is bullshit. Why not ressurect Llane and ask him to claim Stormwind then?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenz View Post
    This. So now the forsaken can just raise any dead alliance soldier and make him turn on his former allies? This is bullshit. Why not ressurect Llane and ask him to claim Stormwind then?
    I think Sylvannas has some helpers that can make dead bodies 'jump up and become forsaken'. I think you know them? Horrid winged women with giant thighs? Tossed bads off of the Lich kings pad but are now unemployed?
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

Quote Originally Posted by Haté View Post
    Llane's soul was stolen, it is impossible to raise a soulless corpse without it being nothing more than a mindless zombie.
    I'm probably missing some data then, although I really don't recall it being stolen by Gul'dan. Anyway, that's not quite the point. If not Llane, they could res anyone else.
    Last edited by Fenz; 2010-07-01 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added/edited a sentence later so that I didn't have to write another post

Quote Originally Posted by Fenz View Post
    I'm probably missing some data, who stole his soul?
    Yeah, I must be missing something too. Sure, having your heart cut out is a nasty way to die, but does that steal your soul, necessarily?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Lordaeron? OP?
    It's Stormgarde, not Lordaeron.
    It's because of the "Alliance should retake Lordaeron" threads. This pretty much denies any attempt to make it on Cataclysm.

Deleted
    We all know that first humans were originated from Arathi and from there they spread and formed the Kingdoms like Stormwind, Lordaeron etc.... and because of that they are all related to one other for example Varyan was a relative to King Therenas the second and Arthas ...claims like these are very important to the Undead under Sylvanass like the prince posted in the first threads and the Human Kingdom of Stormwind

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread necro, closing this.