Cooooool. nevermind.

I'm more wrong then ever.
    Last edited by Tiglits; 2010-07-01 at 08:51 AM. Reason: way2bewrong.

You can't dual wield for the LAST EFFING TIME.

They've made ALL caster one handers MAIN HAND ONLY. So what you'll end up with is having 1 main hand, and STILL use an offhand/shield.

Ah, I didn't know that. Cool for getting pissed. THanks.

FI is pretty bad in the current state.

You're also missing out on Ancestral Resolve which is absolutely amazing. Same goes for Telluric Currents. I played with the idea of dual wielding resto stuff, but considering all spellpower weapons tend to be MH only. I'm gonna go with.. this is a bust. :3

I mean, I could see them being useful because of our low HP, but I wouldn't but -damage as a priority for a healer. especially not in such a hypothetically fragile spec. xD

And Telluric Currents, I'm just iffy on that one. When I'm in my resto gear, my lightning bolts tend not to hit too terribly hard, so I'm not even sure if it'd be able to compensate itself, but I haven't actually taken a look at those numbers too much >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    Ah, I didn't know that. Cool for getting pissed. THanks.
    I apologize. They did this at the start of WoTLK, enhancement shamans picking up 2 quick caster weapons then pwning the DPS charts with FT/FT. So blizz changed it.

wrong. caster weapons were mh only since early tbc, not wotlk.

what your talking about is enh shaman using a caster waepon on mh and a rogue dagger in oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.