Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    one word: epic
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
    Mahatma Gandhi
    Ennoria(Draenei) - Evilcobra(Human) - Talizorah(Night Elf) - Ahsoka(Blood Elf)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's getting ruthless... First the Core Hound Pup mobs in Blackrock Caverns, then the dogs killing foxes in Western Plaguelands, and now Old Blanchy.

There is only one possible explination; Blizzard is on a crusade against harmless animals. Quick! Grab your companion pets and run to Outland! Blizzard may have forgotten about it by now!

On topic, however, I can't wait to do this questline for myself. Looks very interesting, though I must say I'm wondering one thing: Can you still get the chicken pet from Farmer Saldean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    Blizzard's getting ruthless... First the Core Hound Pup mobs in Blackrock Caverns, then the dogs killing foxes in Western Plaguelands, and now Old Blanchy.
    think I hear PETA activists knocking on the Blizz's door XD

I will definitely roll some alts on a new server just to check out all these epic quest chains at level, they are always more fun as current content

horatio laine is awesome! he would be PERFECT, if after his last line:

Horatio Laine says: ".....before the horse."

they added right after it in red:

A Distance Voice Yells: "YEEEEEAAAAAEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

So Sentinel Hill is another Alliance settlement biting the dust in Cataclysm?

:|

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I first started reading, I have no idea the awesomeness that was in store. Sure, I thought it would be funny but it just ended up being really great! Can't wait to run through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn it!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Wait.... What? They killed Old Blanchy?!??!?!?! WHAT!?!?!? I think I'm going to enjoy avenging her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyntam View Post
    Wait.... What? They killed Old Blanchy?!??!?!?! WHAT!?!?!? I think I'm going to enjoy avenging her.
    Its just a f'n Mule, even i wanted to axe her when she was around in Vanilla/BC/Wrath
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriel View Post
    it had to be done:

i think blizzard love CSI Miami and btw did they changed every quest in Westfall?
    Tis classic. So looking forward to this, has to be one of Blizzards best pop culture references ever.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too awesome), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Its just a f'n Mule, even i wanted to axe her when she was around in Vanilla/BC/Wrath
    It's Old Blanchy, the survivor of survivors, the best character in the game.

Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriel View Post
    it had to be done:

i think blizzard love CSI Miami and btw did they changed every quest in Westfall?
    Sorry mate, I did it better.
    A proud member of the Cataclysm Beta Club as of 7/27/10

yeah, I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and post pictures of CSI:Miami I have layin' around.

And let's not forget
    Last edited by Thesmashor; 2010-07-09 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added another corny CSI:Miami picture

Deleted
    "Looks like this Brotherhood...
    *sunglasses*
    ... has risen from the dead"

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH

then the dogs killing foxes in Western Plaguelands
    I LOL'd when I saw the dog get the fox in its mouth and run off.

Im doing this on my 82 priest, i got to the quest where you revisit deadmines 5 years in the past, It showed Vancleefs death so i thaught *what would happen if i were to carry on this instance, would vanessa be the final boss?* turns out vancleef's death was merely a setback.

looks like i have to..
    *shades*
    .. level up a alliance char..

im sorry that was just terrible, but i have to do this quest