Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkaz View Post
    looks like i have to..
    *shades*
    .. level up a alliance char..

im sorry that was just terrible, but i have to do this quest
    Yeah... I was planning to go Horde for cata, but now I'm not too sure. These Alliance developments are looking pretty badass.

This is just getting me even more psyched for cata!

Deleted
    At last, quests with worth.

its pissing me off that blizzard is setting all of the human lands on fire pretty much, Darkshire gets set on fire from stiches, redridge gets set on fire and the bridge is blown up by blackrock orcs, just after it was finally repaired and now sentinal hill is biting the dust, I swear this exp pack is just one great big middle finger to Alliance in general.

I can only hope that the burning of sentinal hill is temporary and that it gets rebuilt same with redridge bridge and dakrshire of course the later two doesn't seem to be being burnt to the ground but still the fires better be temporary, if not then I shall write an angry letter!!! RAWR RAWR RAWR!!
    For Mankind. For the Alliance. For Stormwind.

Why does anyone care whether the alliance towns are burning or not? It's not like the factions are actually unbalanced...

Plus if things are burning it means awesome stuff is happening. Boring Horde Outposts < flaming war-torn alliance outposts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GovernorDerek View Post
    its pissing me off that blizzard is setting all of the human lands on fire pretty much, Darkshire gets set on fire from stiches, redridge gets set on fire and the bridge is blown up by blackrock orcs, just after it was finally repaired and now sentinal hill is biting the dust, I swear this exp pack is just one great big middle finger to Alliance in general.

I can only hope that the burning of sentinal hill is temporary and that it gets rebuilt same with redridge bridge and dakrshire of course the later two doesn't seem to be being burnt to the ground but still the fires better be temporary, if not then I shall write an angry letter!!! RAWR RAWR RAWR!!
    What a great way to use phasing, huh? Wink wink.

Alliance side is looking more interesting by the day. I may have to rethink my Horde levelling plans.

this chain will prove as one of my favorite
    Last edited by eillas; 2010-07-16 at 01:39 PM.