Thread: Shatter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xathian View Post
    Did I say anything about Frost DoTs? I said that Haste as a stat is becoming far more valued because of all the things it contributes to now. Try reading for once.
    *reads topic name*
    /facepalm
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did I say anything about Frost DoTs? I said that Haste as a stat is becoming far more valued because of all the things it contributes to now. Try reading for once.
    Quite the opposite, Haste is becoming far more valued. Tons of items already found in the Alpha have haste all over them. It'll increase the amount of ticks your DoTs and HoTs have during their duration. It increases the amount of Energy generation you get in addition to what Haste has always done for attack speed and such.
    pretty sure i was responding to this in a sarcastic way. try reading COMPREHENSION for once.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by glhyphic View Post
    Was looking at the mage frost tree and notice something about shatter now it does not increase our crit chance on frozen targets ( check mmo talent calc) but increases dmg done to frozen targets by 5/10/15% nerf, buff ?

P.S. And torment of the weak brought down to 6%
    what are you talking about? for me it says it still increases crit chance by 50% on frozen targets and torment the weak is still 12%.