New Azhara or New Barrens

Hi guys , i want to ask someone in the beta or who has played Cata which zone is funner to level my goblin in, Azhara or Barrens?

I saw an awsome screenshot of the barrens with Garrosh throwing a Horde warrior of the great lift )hope its ok to post it here):

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e4...310_172220.jpg

while azhara has a realy awsome quest huband storyline...:

ymou saw the hot tub and goblin cannon and etc..

so tell me where should i level my goblin Azhara or Barrens?

Deleted
    The SS you posted was made in Stonetalon Mountains, not in the Barrens.

my bad then ;S nevermind

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay really off-topic but is there any other screenshots of that quest?
    Why did garrosh just randomly throw him off a 500 foot drop? Any more information on this?

wow. I need to know more. O_O
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't just let it be in the air. Give us links!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    Okay really off-topic but is there any other screenshots of that quest?
    Why did garrosh just randomly throw him off a 500 foot drop? Any more information on this?
    At a point in the questline that same commander gives Horde players a quest to bomb a Cenarion Druid Village while Alliance players have to stop it. Obviously the bomb works, and the entire settlement is wiped out with both soldiers and civilians killed. Garrosh is furious that the commander even thought of killing innocents. It eventually leads the Alliance to then seek the aid of the now exiled Grimtotem faction whose headquarters seem to be Stonetalon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow121292 View Post
    At a point in the questline that same commander gives Horde players a quest to bomb a Cenarion Druid Village while Alliance players have to stop it. Obviously the bomb works, and the entire settlement is wiped out with both soldiers and civilians killed. Garrosh is furious that the commander even thought of killing innocents. It eventually leads the Alliance to then seek the aid of the now exiled Grimtotem faction whose headquarters seem to be Stonetalon.
    Oh my god! I've seen the Alliance point of view, but this is so much more interesting! *Light-opera-voice-singing-a-clear-tone*
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

My anti-virus program got a hit when I opened up that link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeBa View Post
    My anti-virus program got a hit when I opened up that link.
    It's a photobucket link.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    It's a photobucket link.......
    I know, I find it pretty odd because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

Quote Originally Posted by shadow121292 View Post
    So Garrosh is justified in his actions, and being pretty logical? Cool.

Still not sure if I like his new look or not. He doesn't have a weapon might be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turdston View Post
    So Garrosh is justified in his actions, and being pretty logical? Cool.

Still not sure if I like his new look or not. He doesn't have a weapon might be it.
    Do not worry, normally he has Gorehowl.

his head is absolutely tiny.
    He wears his trousers up to his chest like an old man.
    His arms hang about his knees like a neanderthal.
    He has huge feet and shoulders.

He is totally disproportioned, he looks like a gnome was given steroids, and everything but its head grew.

Garrosh is not upset at the killing of innocents so much as this would end warfare in the traditional sense which is what orcs have shown strength through.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    Hi guys , i want to ask someone in the beta or who has played Cata which zone is funner to level my goblin in, Azhara or Barrens?

I saw an awsome screenshot of the barrens with Garrosh throwing a Horde warrior of the great lift )hope its ok to post it here):

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e4...310_172220.jpg

while azhara has a realy awsome quest huband storyline...:

ymou saw the hot tub and goblin cannon and etc..

so tell me where should i level my goblin Azhara or Barrens?
    I haven't quested in the Barrens, I have quested in Azshara and Stonetalon though, and I would say both are bloody awesome!, My personal favourite though Is Azshara, just because it was a zone that I hated never had many quests and is now over run by Goblins, not to mention the Goblin rocket express! You need to go see that

Stonetalon has changed alot too and there is alot of fun quests there also, but I would still poke you towards Azshara