Thread: Bind Elemental

Bind Elemental

add http before
    db.mmo-champion.com/s/76780/

Bind Elemental
    30 yd range
    9% of base mana
    1.5 sec cast
    Binds the target hostile elemental for up to 50 sec. The bound unit is unable to move, attack or cast spells. Any damage caused will release the target. Only one target can be bound at a time.

Appeared in the Cataclysm Shaman Changes Section, i suppose datamined.

Didn't know we would get this...

Discuss!

I think it's nice that we get another CC ability. Hex has a 40 sec cooldown etc. I think shamans will play a big part in the new raid instance Elemental Plateau

Well let me have an idea for this spell. All of the shamans out there QQed .ZOMFG WHY SHOULDNT THAY TAKE ME INTO THE RAID WHILE I CANNOT BRING ANYTHING NEW.

If what Kscrub says is right, and there will be elementals in Elemental Plateau and if what blizz said "CC will play a big part in Cataclysm again" is true, then this is your answer why you should be taken in to the raid

Lets seeeeeeee

Elementals are going to be absolutely everywhere in cataclysm, pretty much like the undead are everywhere in WotLK.

So yeah, this is going to be useful. guess it will be locks and shamans chain CC'ing elementals, most likely in a particular boss encounter :P
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted