chimera-widow venom

"instantly heal you for 15% of your health"

there we go with our self heal :P
    so what do ye think?

edit: nvm -.- need to use search more ...
    Last edited by matiwariat; 2010-07-01 at 11:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    In the cookie jar. Stay The F*ck Away From It.
    search sucks! and it's awesome, let's say we have 45K health, that's 45.000 health, 15 percent of that is 6750, with a 10 seconds cooldown, that's if we use it every CD is 40.500 health every minute. That's a lot! we have our selfheal now blizzard! Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vlapport View Post
    search sucks! and it's awesome, let's say we have 45K health, that's 45.000 health, 15 percent of that is 6750, with a 10 seconds cooldown, that's if we use it every CD is 40.500 health every minute. That's a lot! we have our selfheal now blizzard! Thanks
    Chimera Shot now has a 6 second cooldown, but does not get a bonus damage proc from Serpent Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmreiter View Post
    Chimera Shot now has a 6 second cooldown, but does not get a bonus damage proc from Serpent Sting.
    Actually the sting is separate from the venom. The don't counter-act one another.
    You deal 125% weapon damage, refreshing your Serpent Sting and triggering an effect depending on the venom on the target:
    Viper Venom - Instantly burns 5% of the targets total mana.
    Scorpid Venom - Attempts to Disarm the target for 10 sec sec. This effect cannot occur more than once per 1 minute.
    Widow Venom - Instantly heals you for 15% of your total health.
    50 Focus, 5-35 yd range, Instant, 10 sec cooldown

When I saw this last night, I was so filled with joy. While hunters are great classes. PvP wise. We are one of the few classes that are completely healer dependent in pvp. Yes we can kite, yes we can feign and Deter, but these are all very shot periods of times. This is something that will change the way hunters pvp. OH lets not forget... widow venom is our MS now... so aimed shot is just another cast attack(i think they took away its instant ability)?
    Last edited by Noverias; 2010-07-02 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Aimed isnt instant!
    It's your $14.95 a month, but when you are in a raid, you are wasting our $358.80.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noverias View Post
    OH lets not forget... widow venom is our MS now... so aimed shot is just another instant attack?
    Aimed Shot is a 2.5 second cast now. It's supposed to hit really hard, though, like it did before Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you will have 1 hunter doing scorpid and the rest on widow in a boss fight? Meh?