where in the world are Twilight Hihglands and Kezan?

Hello everyone, i've not a great knowledge of prewow lore, and i've not find nothing about where this zones are located, so, where are them? Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, can some1 tell me? Plz not trolling :P

Kezan is to the south of the map, http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Goblin_a...on_the_map.jpg
    TH is east of the wetlands.

The Twilight Highlands are gonna be where Grim Batol is now (Eastern Wetlands) and Kezan is an island far south of the Maelstrom where the goblins level to about 6 I think before a volcano there goes bang and they evacuate to the lost isles

Twilight highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnasam View Post
    The Twilight Highlands are gonna be where Grim Batol is now (Eastern Wetlands) and Kezan is an island far south of the Maelstrom where the goblins level to about 6 I think before a volcano there goes bang and they evacuate to the lost isles
    the volcano eruption is on the lost isles, then u go to aszhara, i'm not going to spoil the story of the goblins start area here

Doing Photoshop requests.

There's a volcano that blows up Kezan too. You just leave before it happens.