Thread: Unholy Gutted

Unholy Gutted

nothing to report
    Last edited by necromiconn; 2010-07-01 at 03:53 PM.

*serves some cheese to the whine*

I know its terrible, I don't know what I will do in Cata with my UH DK, I mean, what if I cant pull 60k dps on the sindragosa trash anymore?

I agree sudden doom is sucky now, a free DC woop de doo, however, ignoring all of that, most DK's seem to be more concerned with standing around doing f'all due to the new rune system! So plenty of teim to cast those free DC's

i edited the post to keep from gettign flamed for my oppinion. won't be posting again. gl all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by necromiconn View Post
    i edited the post to keep from gettign flamed for my oppinion. won't be posting again. gl all
    this one learns fast
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

yes the force is strong in this one

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    yes the force is strong in this one
    filler

Quote Originally Posted by Dammagia View Post
    I agree sudden doom is sucky now, a free DC woop de doo, however, ignoring all of that, most DK's seem to be more concerned with standing around doing f'all due to the new rune system! So plenty of teim to cast those free DC's
    In the way Unholy currently is, we'll be LOSING GCD's, not gaining them. Just let me steal this from Consider's blog...

http://considerit1.files.wordpress.c...trotation1.png

Please do ignore my horrific Paint-arrow skills. Basically, after that 43.5 second mark, if you were to continue and if you ignore procs (as I did), it’s going to look almost identical to the 9 second mark onward, the slight differences in runic power aside.
    In other words; after you burn through your initial six runes, you essentially do 3 runic abilities (PS or SS, IT, and BS or SS), one runic power abilities (DC), and then have two empty GCDs, and this cycle repeats every ~9 seconds.
    That means we’re going from 1 empty GCD every 40 seconds to 2 every 9. Wow! That’s a huge leap, right?
    No, not so quick. We actually lose empty GCDs, not gain them.