Why are there 2 PvP forums?

i mean does there really have to be a distinction from Cata PvP and everything else?

its not like either forum is getting spammed with new topics

Maybe Cata PVP forum should discuss what ll change on pvp and the old one about the stuff going on right now?

Deleted
    This is in the wrong forum, ironically. Moved for you.

There are lots of changes to how PvP is balanced and works in Cataclysm. It is important to keep these separated from the current PvP stuff to save on confusion.

honestly its silly to me to discuss WoW pvp on 2 different forums here. doing it right now, and its just silly going back and forth

anyways i guess thats my formal complaint. i had either forgotten or didn't realize there were still 2 forums. i guess i had my bookmark linked to only the old PvP forum maybe? i just didn't remember seeing 2 for a long time.

Deleted
    There weren't 2 forums until earlier today when Cataclysm was launched. There are lots of changes in Cataclysm that effect PvP so we keep that discussion separate.

Imagine if they were mixed, and someone posts a question there, "What's the best battleground to farm for honour" and someone says twin peaks. That person didn't say what they were referring to, WotLK or Cata, so the answer might be completely useless to them.