Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Somewhat boring, but fully necessary IMO.

For example, the 245 feral idol might as well read:
    Equip: 200 agility in cat form, 200 dodge rating in bear form while in combat.

The procs they have on relics now aren't interesting. They either have a 100% combat uptime +stat, or they have a stacking +stat.

For all intents and purposes, they are already raw stats... you just have to do something (not even anything special) to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    Somewhat boring, but fully necessary IMO.

For example, the 245 feral idol might as well read:
    Equip: 200 agility in cat form, 200 dodge rating in bear form while in combat.

The procs they have on relics now aren't interesting. They either have a 100% combat uptime +stat, or they have a stacking +stat.

For all intents and purposes, they are already raw stats... you just have to do something (not even anything special) to get them.

I miss the cool relics like the anhk relic that made it's cd shorter and stuff like that tho
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

It may not be the most interesting change, but it's the right one.

Relics, librams, totems, idols, sigils have all been too specialized to really itemize in an interesting way for each tier of content. Hell, I remember some Rare Quality druid idol being BiS for Balance until Sunwell.

That's not good design.

With the change it will be much more reasonable to have these drop from raids again and not have people guffaw at another DE or complain longingly because their BiS sigil never drops.

I'm all for it.