Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I only watch it for the graphic or 'puking' over a guildmember of mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    When you want to be in the shadows you use shadowflames so no one can see you in the dark!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

i use it in rs when im in the shadowrealm and the beams are coming along with coa clipping dark pact

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Neither of you have contributed with these posts, either, while the post you're attempting to (feebly) attack actually made a point. Any affliction warlock that attempts to AoE in that way (and, in truth, any warlock who AoEs like that) is a very, very bad player who does not understand their abilities and does not realize how to play in an even remotely proper manner. Let's break it down point by point.

Any number of mobs more than 2 creates a situation to use AoEs. Seed of Corruption is a 1.5s cast, it's not difficult to spread it across 3 targets and they all explode for a plump amount of damage.

You spend 4.5s locked by the GCD, assuming you get all 3 targets in a row, never tabbing back to an already-Corruption'd target. You could cast 3 Seeds in this time if you aren't running.

The damage on this is minor, at best, and certainly not "burst"-worthy. The dot isn't much better, considering it's Fire damage, which as an Affliction warlock you have few, if any, bonuses for.

You're in melee range, so any cleaves or errant mobs have zero problem finding you. Not that you'll be pulling threat off of any tank better than a little bunny rabbit with an evil glare. Hellfire is so laughably weak that even Demonology, the spec that it's supposed to be for, uses Rain of Fire instead. The closest thing to "burst" that you'll encounter is when the mobs do a short range AoE or cleave and your health, ticking with that AND Hellfire, bursts down to nothing.

Hardly. By the time you even get to start Hellfire in this, your Seeds could have burst and you could be applying new ones or widdling off any potential survivors - and by AoEing properly, you don't unnecessarily distract the healer with your ridiculous attempts at your silly method.

The best (and only helpful) use of this skill is glyphed in PvP.

tl;dr

All three of you are not very intelligent, and even though Dethh's post was inane, devoid of any significant worth, and flamebait at its worst, it was right on the money.

It's good for PvP.
    See now, I can get behind a post like this.

Players dont get better by being told they're bad. They get better by being told why they're bad.

Personally, I could care less what happens on trash. Trash is trash. If you're Shadowflaming on a boss when you're not moving... Then there's an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceforge
    <----------------WOOSH
    HEAD