Most Attractive Class For 85?

Alot of us have multiple 80's right now, myself included. But between a Priest, Druid, Mage,or Rogue, which would most likely be the best at 85 as of now.

Hey, wait a sec... Let me go ask the Queens of the Stone Age...

Hi again, they told me "NO ONE KNOWS", sorry bud.

Deleted
    Myself, going for a new 1 worgen hunter, without heirlooms just to experience the 1/85 as a worgen and as a hunter. Camouflage ftw!!

im doing my main shadow priest first then my hutner cant wait to have BM usable again but there isnt enough stuff out or finished to make a this class will be better then others arguement

Of those listed? Hunter.

i have a 80 hunter, 80 paladin, 80 shaman, 80 DK....from all the pvp i have seen....rogue is the best pvp class for so many reasons just trust me im leveling my 74 rogue now

I may be wrong... but I think Blizzard finally will nail it in terms of decent balance.

To be honest, this question is kind of redundant even if you ignore the fact that it's still in beta.

Classes go in and out of FOTM, and you have to remember that after an expansion hits, the flavour tends to change almost weekly after all the new abilities/talents have been tested on the live servers.

On top of this, I don't believe there is a "best" class in WoW. You play the class you enjoy the most. If you enjoy it, you'll put more effort into understanding the mechanics of fights against each class as well as putting time into making better macros/gear choices/tactics.

I play Shaman and they've been the most under-represented class in WoW for a long time. Do I care? No. Why? Because I enjoy the challenge and love the mechanics of the class, therefore I consider myself pretty good in PvE and PvP.

Basically, choose the class that won't make you ragequit after hitting 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitiumlol View Post
    Hey, wait a sec... Let me go ask the Queens of the Stone Age...

Hi again, they told me "NO ONE KNOWS", sorry bud.
    Good song
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

Hunter has most changes in cata overall and Old aimed shot is ftw was watching a hunter vid of 80 pvp in the new bg and omg it hits like a truck Like last time and Chimera still hits hard too + serp sting still dose an instant 30% if u go into survival tree like any pvp mm hunter will and should or Pve hunter for that fact.