New talented spells

Hey

Did'nt find any thread about it so I thought it was needed

In the newly released talent tree for warlocks there wasn't much change (so far)... BUT 2 very intressting new spells attainable through talents are there!

Hand of Gul'dan [NYI]
    30 yd range
    7% of base mana
    12 sec cooldown
    2.5 sec cast
    Summons a falling meteor down upon the enemy target, dealing 837 to 1061 Shadow damage and igniting the ground underneath the target with fallen embers, dealing 0 Fire damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.

Bane of Havoc [NYI]
    30 yd range
    10% of base mana
    Instant cast
    Banes the target for 2 min, causing 15% of all damage done by the Warlock to also be dealt to the baned target. Only one Bane per Warlock can be active on any one target.

Soo.... Discuss!

EDIT: Here's the talent calc btw http://www.wowtal.com/#k=.9gq.warlock
    Personally i find Bane of havoc quite awesome ^_^
    Last edited by saosin; 2010-07-01 at 06:02 PM. Reason: new kink

well BoH will become a new "mandated" talent for locks imo. gonna be interesting to see how non destro locks balance their builds so they can get the 20 points into destro, since aff only uses 15 right now for PvE, and then the one point for BoH. Or, will aff locks simply stick with the new BoA (formely CoA)

It depends on what many of the fights dictate. Fights like PP were you are changing between adds and the boss a lot it would be nice to pick up. It may be a gimmicky talent that would be useable as a second spec deal. Because how it currently is, picking up either the extra hit in Afflic or the extra damage from either corrupt or Immolate would be better on a single target fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, thread about it is stickied. Locked to keep discussion in one place.

R.I.P. YARG