Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Azhara Rollercoaster

Okay, I know this might sound childish in the first place. But the rollercoaster kind off road in Azhara (Screenshot showing it: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...azshara_25.jpg) might be rideable by a train. Maybe for transport, like a zeppelin? Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    i think its for player transport

It's a goblin rocketway (kind of like an in zone flight point taxi system) It's goblin made, so it doesn't always work properly but it's used for traveling cross zone fastish xD

10+ Year Old Account
    HELL yeah that looks fuckin sweet, gunna enjoy rocking along that on my Mechano-hog, and later my crazy goblin cart
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

its awesome, it replaces the usual flight paths. its completely pathed so you can drive your mount down the whole thing. unfortunately it doesnt make a full circle though

Players can use it it has a sseries of drop off points, you just hop on the elevator and click the NPC choose your stop, you are then mounted onto a rocket which goes fast or slow or turns around halfway loops around trees off the track , very unstable...those damn goblins, but a hell of a lot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Players can use it it has a sseries of drop off points, you just hop on the elevator and click the NPC choose your stop, you are then mounted onto a rocket which goes fast or slow or turns around halfway loops around trees off the track , very unstable...those damn goblins, but a hell of a lot of fun
    Can you also get on there and mount and just drive yourself in those awesome goblin mounts?
    Cruisin' on a horde symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Can you also get on there and mount and just drive yourself in those awesome goblin mounts?
    Cruisin' on a horde symbol.
    You can mount up on it on your own mount and run along it, I supposed once the Goblin mounts are put in game then yes you'll be using yer go-kart like mount to run around it But it's fun to ride on the rocket, as it stops and starts and changes direction , comes off the track completly, goes round trees, goes slow or goes really fast, it's just pure brilliance

hmmm this will be more fun then icecrown mammoth races, let the games begin

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never been a better day to be Horde.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    players will probably end up having massive races on there , could see some insane ganking taking place
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should have done somthing like the races for the netherwing rep

Deleted
    The rocket highway is cool and a nice way to navigate in azashara at lower levels, but I'm not sure If I like how the zone has been destroyed and turned into some high tech place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara TT!

Quote Originally Posted by Skals View Post
    The rocket highway is cool and a nice way to navigate in azashara at lower levels, but I'm not sure If I like how the zone has been destroyed and turned into some high tech place.
    Azhara was one of the shittiest zones ever, desolace is the only one worse imo because there are actually four quests there. Not sure what you mean by 'destroyed'...it was a very ugly looking zone too imo.

Anyways sounds fun. I'm really looking forward to leveling my goblin mage up through the new vanilla.

Shall be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Azhara was one of the shittiest zones ever, desolace is the only one worse imo because there are actually four quests there. Not sure what you mean by 'destroyed'...it was a very ugly looking zone too imo.

Anyways sounds fun. I'm really looking forward to leveling my goblin mage up through the new vanilla.
    Azshara always felt less like a zone than a mostly empty template waiting to be put to use for something like this.

Also, from what I've heard, one of the nicest things about the travel system is that you don't have to "find" the destination points before you can travel there. That makes it even better.

Much cooler than flight paths!