[Music] HammerFall.

This is my favorite band! All of their music complements game play so well in my opinion. Especially their earlier lyrics.

Some of my favorite songs:
    Hearts on Fire
    The Unforgiving Blade
    Natural High

You Tube them and check it out!

Oh, and the horde town was named after them!

Actually the town of Hammerfall, in the Arathi Highlands, is named after two things.

The first thing it is named after is indeed the band you speak off. Samwise Didier, the art director for (World of) Warcraft and Starcraft, is friends with the band and is responsible for much of the album art of the band.

The second thing it is named after is the fall of Orgrimm Doomhammer, Hammerfall was a interment camp after the second war. Thrall, Orgrimm and many more were attacking the interment camps one by one and at this one Orgrim fell and Thrall took over the Doomhammer and armor from Orgrim, hence the name Hammerfall

Hammerfall is a violent action game which mainly involves swinging a heavy object. Hammerfall is a neat little 2D physics action game. Normally for RPG games on a social platform, the battle is always automatically.

It's been a long time since I last listened to their mysic. I remember my favorites back then being

Hero's Return
    Living in Victory

Didn't care much for their version of Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force, though That one had just too much unneccesary improvised guitar play.

Deleted
    Hammerfall music is automatically unlocked when you roll a Warrior and begin PvPing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come across to the promised land
    close your eyes I will take your hand
    through the river of steel we'll go
    when the dragon lies bleeding!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Come across to the promised land
    close your eyes I will take your hand
    through the river of steel we'll go
    when the dragon lies bleeding!
    Win. That is a great power metal album. It is cheesy, but its quite early on in the progression of things, so you can take it seriously because you know its not a rip off. I really rate this album.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    Win. That is a great power metal album. It is cheesy, but its quite early on in the progression of things, so you can take it seriously because you know its not a rip off. I really rate this album.
    Hammerfall is a really interesting band in that they seem to dance around this thin line between heavy metal and power metal, without ever actually changing their core sound. Not really something you see a lot, at least in my experience.